Modding Help Request: The Forerunner Race

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Lich, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Lich

Lich Void-Bound Voyager

Well, I love the Forerunners, and i would love to get them as a playable race in Starbound. I tried myself with Skittles template, but i suck soooo much at pixelart...

The forerunners are an ancient and thought to be extinct. The mantle resume their guidelines, but the truth is that the forerunners are a race of space tyrants that killed their own masters and stripped most of their technology. They have one of the highest grade of technology to be ever achieved, mostly based in both energy weapons and solid light proyectiles. Their armors are very, very, very durable, going as far as falling from the atmosphere and only getting knocked out. They also have mechs capable of destroying whole continets.

Some pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thx for reading, sorry if i did commit some grammar/orthography errors, english is not my native language.

DrPvtSkittles likes this.
  2. IHart

IHart Scruffy Nerf-Herder

play as the elunite and you are basically 90% there

3. Lich

Lich Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry for the late answer. The thing is that the elunite tech is not alike the forerunner one. Avli tech is more similarto the one from forerunners. Also the armors looks very different.

4. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

Lich likes this.
  5. Lich

Lich Void-Bound Voyager

Really, thank you!

Now, if someone could do the armors, just pm me and i'll tell if i could give you something in exchange.

6. Lich

Lich Void-Bound Voyager

I guess nobody is interested. Anyways thanks to everyone who answered here! (specially Skittles and Wolf)