Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Which Doctor who suit?

Feathery Dust likes this.
  2. theedman123

theedman123 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey There, if you look at my Youtube Page, British Starbounder, you will see my avatar is my starbound character. I would quite like an updated avatar though, so I would really appreciate a drawn picture of my character. I will be forever in your debt!

If you help me out I will mention your art on Every video I do as Art done by: "your name here"

3. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Perfect....

Burgy likes this.
  4. Burgy

Burgy Subatomic Cosmonaut

[​IMG]
    It's kind of hard to tell your char's hair style to me. Is this about right?

Feathery Dust likes this.
  5. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I have a request for the holidays...
    image.jpg image.jpg
    A while ago, I requested my little drozolian race to be drawn...I'm requesting now if one could, some how make a picture fitting for the upcoming holidays, preferably similar to my current photo, but you can do what you want.

Ovyerus likes this.
  6. Icebelly

Icebelly Weight of the Sky

I'mgonna recall that request I made. Sat down with the skin again and managed to get it shaded.

I'll see if I can get a default colored avali skin uploaded at some point.

7. Who's the source on the first one? @rhomboid is the second, if anyone was curious.

rhomboid likes this.
  8. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

the first one was drawn by @Deathbringer.
    That is, if my memory is correct. (And it is)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    Ovyerus and rhomboid like this.
  9. Oh yeah. Now that you mention it, I remember seeing it on his deviantart ages ago.

10. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Not trying to be rude, just curious if anyone decided to take up my request.

I understand it is the choice whether or not to pick it up or not.

11. Demetrius_CF

Demetrius_CF Big Damn Hero

Not sure if I'm in the right place for this here, but I would like to have myself drawn.

Basically I'm a whisky-drinking villain, dressed pirate-ish, trying to eliminate all life that does not originate from earth intoxicated.
    I'd like to see my character (See avatar) drawn holding a whisky flask in one hand and a pistol in the other one.

12. Ovyerus

Ovyerus Cosmic Narwhal

Will someone be able to draw this please.
    [​IMG]
    It does need to be turned around, and I would like it if someone could draw it but with proper straight lines and stuff.

Thanks,
    Auesome_Man3840

13. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

What is it?

14. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

I did a little sketch. I wouldn't really consider it art of your character, more of an idea on paper. Feel free to mess with it (that goes for anyone else as well) if you like.
    also apologies for the shitty quality. i had to screencapture while holding it up to my webcam :1
    demetrius(fixt).jpg
    also i ran out of room but there's s'posed to be a gun in his other hand.
    also also you can sort of see some of my shitty doodles through the paper. so also sorry for that <<[DOUBLEPOST=1418607553][/DOUBLEPOST]
    i tried to fix it with a lineart tool but i'm not very good at getting things even and sai has no grid feature, but it looks a little bit straighter i guess.
    auesomedesign(line).png

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
    The | Suit likes this.
  15. Ovyerus

Ovyerus Cosmic Narwhal

Thats actually quite good! I can't draw straight but someone else has said that they'll try. When they're done, I'll see which I think is better.

rhomboid likes this.
  16. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I shall give it a whack....isn't this the second time I decided to help you out? :rofl:

Looks like I just need to mirror some of it, I shall try it tommarrow...because it is WAAAAY to late to hop back on my computer right now...

Ovyerus likes this.
  17. Ovyerus

Ovyerus Cosmic Narwhal

Rreehh?? You helped me out before?

18. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Sorry, I don't know how to draw hard objects QUITE yet, so no sword, but I figured I'd surprise someone random with a drawing, so have a headshot of your avali!
    [​IMG]

Sorry, it's a bit messy. I do hope you like it, though.

Marcorri, rhomboid, Setsy and 8 others like this.
  19. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could you...
    ....you know...
    ..do...

....a Lucario? :<
    Pwease?
    And if you could, make him wearing one of those black and gray Avali bell coat things?
    That is if you want to show the body any, heh
    I'm asking too much aren't I .-.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    Setsy, Relten and Bonabopn like this.
  20. Setsy

Setsy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

>>> I'm asking too much aren't I
    it'saLucario,pwease<3