Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Captain Karo

Captain Karo Cosmic Narwhal

I've got a reference pic for you. The race would be human.

Attached Files:

2. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Got it, I shall work on this now..

Captain Karo likes this.
  3. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Could anyone digitally draw (no pixel art) a novakid in a business suit/tuxedo for me? The colour of this novakid can be yellow and if a background is possible, I'd like a pyramid of cash or just a lot of piles of cash.

4. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

wealth...can buy you anything.
    -dungeon keeper
    Sorry the first thing that came to mind when I saw that

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
    Shock likes this.
  5. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

I'm looking for somebody, anyone, to draw my sprite running, with the caption: "On my way to steal yo girl"
    [​IMG]

6. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

Still looking? You can check out my thread to see if you like my art style. I'm busy all this week with training for work but I can have it done on Friday or Saturday.

7. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
  8. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

so an avian with a rainbow hood and cape, along with neo shirt and pants?

9. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Yea, read the modified post, I didn't really make it too clear how I wanted it

10. Gav Featherbeak

Gav Featherbeak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can someone draw my character, Gav Featherbeak?
    [​IMG]
    Can you draw him wearing the human "casual set" that you can start off with?
    Here's a picture if you don't know what it looks like:
    [​IMG]
    Also, if possible can the trousers be blue like jeans please? It's fine if not.

11. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

You know, on planets with humans, all merchants sell human clothes...so what I'm trying to pick at is, can I see your avian with those clothes on please?

12. Gav Featherbeak

I'd try but I've only ever seen a few Human settlements and they're normally USCM stuff. I rarely go on that many planets. Sorry. If you give me some coords I'll try to do that

13. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

X:-58993451, Y:-46978859
    These are beta sector coordinates

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  14. Gav Featherbeak

Thanks bruh[DOUBLEPOST=1410379766][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Can you tell me the name of the star? That sent me to no star in particular and I don't have enough fuel to go around a lot of stars.

15. Captain Karo

Captain Karo Cosmic Narwhal

Anyone want to draw my character, Ace? I'm not to worried about the pose. One thing though. Give him blue eyes, kinda like my avatar's.
    image.jpg

16. lenden

lenden Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would be ever so grateful if someone could draw my Psychopath Floran, Songtaker~<3
    Songtaker.png

She's got very little leaf left from her sprout days. *she's bald*
    I'd love it if you could draw her masked form cowering or recoiling or some other type of crouching position, behind the winged form, who's got sort of a Jesus-on-the-cross sort of pose, little wings spread, and an ever so charming Floran smile~<3

In case you were wondering about her name, *lol probably not* She likes to eat tongues. Yep.
    I love Florans~ <3

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  17. Tomato Master

Tomato Master Noob Simulator 2014

Yay, time to make weird requests! Could someone draw me a 'kawaii ramen noodle cup'? Its basically a combo of the 2 things shown below.
    image.jpg image.jpg
    Hopefully someone does this weird thing. Hopefully...

Relten and Burgy like this.
  18. Burgy

Burgy Subatomic Cosmonaut

I do 4 u <3~~~~

19. Draikken

Draikken Void-Bound Voyager

hi, i would love to request my avali char to be drawn, he's wearing a full stalker suit with headset, and i would love him to be with the impervium broadsword instead the green one in the pic, thanks

[​IMG]

20. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

Anyone here knows Stylish? It's a Chrome and Firefox plugin which lets you download custom skins for websites. For example here's a skin for these forums: Link
    Anyway I've been trying to make a skin for the Starbound forums that looks like the original Platform skin: Link, but I can't since I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.
    So simple question: can anyone do it for me? It isn't necessarily a Starbound art request but this is the only place where requesting this stuff is allowed so not much choice for me there..