Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Well shucks

Dust likes this.
  2. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Wow there are soo many requests....while mine may not be accepted, I guess I will just say what I'm looking for,

I would like a costume that is for a sprite that fits starbound, I would like it to be specifically human.

What I'm specifically requesting for is a soviet uniform preferably winter. I would make it myself if I haven't spent the last three days trying with no success.
    Please, I'm still new to pixel art.

here is a picture to hopefully explain what I'm looking for.

Excuse the fact it's a little blurry

Hopefully someone is kind enough to help me out.

And thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  3. Lavranzo

Lavranzo Pangalactic Porcupine

Wow, pigrocket, you're really good :)
    Could you please try to make me a guy, who has:
    • Long black hair
    • Blue eyes
    • A glove on one hand, and not on the other
    • In a sci-fi way :p
    Thank you very much if you make it :)

4. breedofevil

breedofevil Void-Bound Voyager

there is so much talent on one thread! i understand that an unpaid work of art isnt priority, but if someone could do me a favor and make my sprite a drawing, i could use that as a picture for the forums and more!
    i used this picture because the nylon is my favorite instrument! thanks in advance

Attached Files:

5. LeopoldKain

LeopoldKain Poptop Tamer

Hello,

I hope I am putting this request in the proper location and I am not breaking any rules in the way I am requesting this art project. I just want to be detailed in what the art will be used for.
    So this month I will be doing a charity stream and I will be playing Starbound. I wanted a very nice break screen that showcased Starbound on it but also showcased Extra Life logo and the Children's Miracle Network Logo. Since I am able to add the Logos myself if needed. I think I really want to know is if

Anyone have any really epic art for the back ground that they might not mine being used?

Example would be: Starbound.jpg

The reason why I did not use this one is because I could not locate the artist who made it.

Credit will be given to the artist during the stream and please feel free to suggest anyone you know of.

Thanks for your time.

6. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I think your cause is great...I'm sure I can help out on researching the artist...although, I'm sure it might be chucklefish, it wouldn't hurt to search. Besides, I'm sure the artist won't mind it being used in a charity event. :)

7. Burgy

Burgy Subatomic Cosmonaut

Do a reverse image search in google?
    Lol

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
    LeopoldKain likes this.
  8. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Oh yeah I forgot you can drag the image into the search bar and it shall search the image...

*facepalm*

9. Prince Popper

Prince Popper Subatomic Cosmonaut

Why do you need to tell us that you're not breaking any rules?

LeopoldKain likes this.
  10. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I pretty sure it's because he is thinking he broke one.....or maybe it's the fact he is new.
    Although I do admit it is a little strange...

._.

LeopoldKain likes this.
  11. LeopoldKain

LeopoldKain Poptop Tamer

The 1st thing I did when I joined was broke a rule.... Watching my Ps and Qs :D Those Admin type people are kind of scary.

12. Dust

Dust Giant Laser Beams

I think you misread. The way that sentence is structured it can be rewritten and hold exactly the same meaning as follows:

I hope I am putting this request in the proper location and I hope I am not breaking any rules in the way I am requesting this art project.

He's not stating that he is not breaking rules. He's saying he hopes he isn't breaking any rules.

13. LeopoldKain

LeopoldKain Poptop Tamer

Sorry I don't English well. :( But you got it Dust

14. Dust

Dust Giant Laser Beams

No apology needed friend. You have a better grasp of English writing than a lot of native English speakers I know.

Burgy likes this.
  15. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

lol that is correct

Burgy likes this.
  16. Xalver

Xalver Scruffy Nerf-Herder

found the rules (in case anyone was wondering where to find them): http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?help/terms

17. Ovyerus

Ovyerus Cosmic Narwhal

Would anyone be able to make me a forum avatar? (did I spell it right?)
    I would like the letters 'a' and 'm' joined together kind of fancy.
    Colour scheme would be the letters black with the background white.

Thanks,
    Auesome_Man3840

18. Sir ceil

Sir ceil Existential Complex

Give me something border line rule breaking.

19. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Which rule breaking thing do you mean? Because I don't think it's a good idea

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  20. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Sure, can you explain a little more what you are looking for? Is this a pixel art?