Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PseudoGold

PseudoGold Pangalactic Porcupine

Well, I guess I could have a stab at trying to get my character drawn.
    2014-04-23_00002.jpg
    This would basically be the character regularly, but sadly Starbound doesn't compensate forany head gear, so if someone does this, could they make it so there is a fin on the helmet too?
    2014-04-23_00004.jpg Said fin on head

Also, if you could have them fighting off a random monster or a Floran with a small crack in the helmet, that would be great, but not necessary.

If anyone does this, I would greatly appreciate it. Just think of this is a sort of practise work.

2. Burgy

Burgy Subatomic Cosmonaut

Marry me pls

Pyrogoldfish and Farathil like this.
  3. extremist

extremist Existential Complex

Could someone please draw my character?
    It'll be kinda simple but I'd have a few favors to ask. X3
    [​IMG]
    That's her, and I'd really really love to have her in a rather clumsy pose, the hammer way too heavy for her and she's struggling to keep it up.
    And also she could have gray eyes, I don't really mind.. she doesn't even needs to be colored. I can do that on my own too. :)

Thank you in advance!:love:

4. Farathil

Farathil Spaceman Spiff

As a writer this one actually has some flare to it. I can't draw so I can't help you there. I like the comparison of fanciness and how delicate the person looks, to the giant dark menacing axe. Kinda like a yin and yang thing going on.

PositivAndroid, Burgy and extremist like this.
  5. Spatial_Pioneer

Spatial_Pioneer Void-Bound Voyager

I'm just going to throw this out there, (given that I have the time) I'm willing to do color for anyone if they provide the line work. I'm not that great at drawing, but I do have an eye for color. Idk, maybe that'll help lighten the load.

6. darkrown

darkrown Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'll try this today c:

pigrocket, extremist and Burgy like this.
  7. TheGamingChocobro

TheGamingChocobro Void-Bound Voyager

I apologize if I offended anyone, but seeing some art get drawn while mine just sits there, really gets on my nerves. So, I apologize.

Now I will rework my request.

I would be grateful if someone would be willing to draw my avali character so I can use it as a reference picture for the story I am going to write for her. If anyone is interested, I will Post pictures below with a rough Idea of how I would like my picture too look. Thank you once again for anyone who takes their time to draw my art.

How i would like it is to be on her homeworld, a Desert Planet with buildings similar to Tatooine, maybe some of the Hutt Transport things in the background and humans in desert like.. cloaks and all that.. similar to when the Straw Hat pirates visited Alabasta. Or maybe you could have her overlooking her Human Nomad Tribe in which she was raised as she stands on a sand dune like inStar Wars IV: A New hope, when Obi-wan and Luke stand on a cliff overlooking Mos Eisley.

The Following Pictures is my Avali character Halo. I posted three pictures so you can see what she looks like for colourings and her clothing. Thank you
    Naked.png Part Outfit.png Full Outfit.png

8. Burgy

Burgy Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm assuming you had no luck with the "better artists on Steam"

You can't really insult people and expect them to do a free service for you.

9. ProkhorVLG

ProkhorVLG Existential Complex

A lot of people's requests get ignored, you are not the only one. No need to get riled about it...

PositivAndroid and Burgy like this.
  10. I'd draw your Avali, but it would be a simple drawing, and even then I won't draw a background and stuff. So in the end it's probably not what you're looking for.

11. TheGamingChocobro

TheGamingChocobro Void-Bound Voyager

I did find someone, but then i asked how the drawing was going, cause it had been a whole week and he said it would only take about a day.. and he blocked me.. and all I did was ask

12. Beatrice

Beatrice Spaceman Spiff

[​IMG]

Maybe someone is interested in drawing Laura? She likes traditional archery and asian culture (she is Venetian herself; think of a female Marco Polo in that case). Elegant, graceful and a bit timid, but has also a hot tempered side when someone irritates her serenity.

YeBittenDog likes this.
  13. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Asian Katniss woo.

14. Beatrice

Beatrice Spaceman Spiff

... in asian clothes would be more correct. But now she travels to places farer away than China :)

... or hunger games :D

15. epicness403

epicness403 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hi can you draw my character please. Also the spear might not be clear so for an image google the huntsman on the wiki.
    P.S draw me with my pet chickens.

[​IMG]

Ovyerus and ImmortalFrog like this.
  16. Spatial_Pioneer

Is...is that a picture of a screenshot?

17. extremist

Yep. :rofl:

18. alphabetsoup

alphabetsoup Subatomic Cosmonaut

Pretty soon, we'll get a picture of the cellphone taking a picture of the screenshot. Pictureception.

YeBittenDog and ImmortalFrog like this.
  19. extremist

The fact that it's taken with an Ipad is just more hilarious.

alphabetsoup likes this.
  20. Spatial_Pioneer

No offense meant @epicness403 just that's some epic meta