Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

[​IMG]

Dargona1018, Burgy and Ado like this.
  2. The Lem

The Lem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Despite that, it would still be cool to implement a monster like that. It's a good idea @swiffty, but it is already been thought of ;).

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. swiffty

swiffty Space Hobo

ahh heh grate minds think alike i guess

4. DatorSin

DatorSin Big Damn Hero

It appears in a chuckle fish published game.

5. Buff Muffin

Buff Muffin Orbital Explorer

Oh ok! I don't care if it wouldn't be "very good." I just want him drawn by someone. Whatever it looks like I will take it! :DD
    EDIT: I'm going to use it for my profile pic here on the forums, and on my YouTube channel.

The Lem likes this.
  6. CaptainKobold

CaptainKobold Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey artists!

I'm currently on the lookout for someone who can make a sprite of an artist's easel for a mod I'd like to make. I've been battling with trying to make it myself, but I'm not a terribly good spriter (which has slowed the Kobold Race mod rather significantly, unfortunately). You would, of course, be credited with making the actual easel when the mod comes out!

7. Wharrrrrrgarbl

Wharrrrrrgarbl Starship Captain

You wish is also granted.

Attached Files:

CaptainKobold likes this.
  8. CaptainKobold

CaptainKobold Pangalactic Porcupine

Thank you very much! I will let you know as soon as the mod goes up and will credit you! Love the look of this!

9. alphabetsoup

alphabetsoup Subatomic Cosmonaut

If any devs are reading this: Please let Glitch!Fabio become an NPC. That would be the best thing ever.

The Lem likes this.
  10. Wulf_Oman

Wulf_Oman Existential Complex

I want to add a mod that will add craftable and summonable familiars and was wondering if anyone could come up with a bunch of different creature spritework.

A simple walking animation should do fine, or the frames for doing so. I'd credit you of course in the mod. I would greatly appreciate the assistance, and I'm also hoping they are no larger then the dog (pinfriend) which is 32 pixels wide and 20 pixels high

There are a few I'm looking for in particular:

- Cat
    - Bat
    - Lizard
    - Dragon/Wyvern
    - Mouse?

Just PM me if you're up for it, I'm hoping so :)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  11. Blitzlegion

Blitzlegion Big Damn Hero

I ANIMATED THIS IN TRIBUTE TO OUR NEWEST MEMBER! HE IS GREAT.
    [​IMG]

12. Spatial_Pioneer

Spatial_Pioneer Void-Bound Voyager

Would anyone be willing to do some Starbound Fan art for me? I can't draw well...Certainly not well enough to do 'fan art justice.' All credit would be given I just see so many talented artists here, I can't help myself. Here's a couple different outfits, items, and poses to choose from. I know she's human so therefore not the obvious Starbound Art choice, but she's crafty so i'm sure y'all can make her spectacular.
    [​IMG]
    Meet Tesla "Tess" Rhodes

Her home base is an ocean planet so swimwear is a must, however don't let the exposed skin fool you, under that is all impervium. She carries a big sword, but her most powerful tool is the wiring gun. She stole her ship from someone dumb enough to visit Earth, and has been tooling around the universe ever since. Her primary tech is magnetism which she uses to navigate her elaborate, and secluded bunkers; one of which at the very core of the planet.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    And her ship is modded by the Gardenbot mod, and Starfoundry...and IS the Xan Union Corvette; though those don't have to be included, just letting y'all know.

Thank YOU!!! ^.^
    ~Anna

13. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

Could anyone do my character? He looks like this, a human male with the tier 10 Universalist's armor. I like the color scheme, but could you make the helmet look like Master Chief's helmet from Halo? Maybe him posing like in my avatar, the helmet in one hand and gun propped over his shoulder. Also preferably aboard this ship, perhaps laid back on the couch, in that case with his gun on the armrest and helmet on a cushion or whatever looks good.

(Also for the face, he has light skin, sea blue eyes, and short dark brown hair with the bangs swept off to the right side, like Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

[​IMG]

And his gun looks like this:

[​IMG]

14. Blitzlegion

I'll give it a go ;)
    I don't normally do art for starbound..but i have a day off :) Check in tonight!

Chris.

Spatial_Pioneer likes this.
  15. Blitzlegion

Done sketches..looks awesome. :)

Hawk Novablast likes this.
  16. Blitzlegion

~Anna[/quote]

[​IMG]

I'll colour it much better and give her a great background! Sadly I don't get much time to draw. (I WOULD DRAW MORE OFTEN IF IT PAID! :D))
    Hand Drawn and scanned. Colouring will take much longer.

Enjoy! BTW SHES WEARING YOUR ARMOUR and will have her pink top too! Will also fix her left breast but it would seem its flexed.

My regards,

Christopher :)

17. Spatial_Pioneer

Spatial_Pioneer Void-Bound Voyager

I ♥ it! Thank you soo much!

I did forget to mention she's like 17 but this is still really great work!

18. ProkhorVLG

ProkhorVLG Existential Complex

Would anyone like to help out with a graphic for my WiP custom race? I have a sketch and a sprite example below. The sketch, however, it pretty crappy and it would be coll if someone could make a neater version of it/a new one based on it.
    Sprite is subject to change (it will for a fact change, actually)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Blitzlegion

Thanks a bunch! ill modify her to look a bit younger too. :)

My regards,
    Christopher

20. TheGamingChocobro

TheGamingChocobro Void-Bound Voyager

Well, I have a Character for which I have a bio and im going to write a story for her.. but i need someone to draw her for a reference.. someone possibly do that? Will add pictures. How i would like it is to be on her homeworld, a Desert Planet with buildings similar to Tatooine, maybe some of the Hutt Transport things in the background and humans in desert like.. cloaks and all that.. similar to when the Straw Hat pirates visited Alabasta. Or maybe you could have her overlooking her Human Nomad Tribe in which she was raised as she stands on a sand dune
    Full Outfit.png Naked.png Part Outfit.png

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014