1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

rate my render

Discussion in 'Art' started by josh jones, Apr 1, 2013.

1. josh jones

josh jones Subatomic Cosmonaut

that must have been awesome!

in other news i have more creations. hes not textured yet but i'm working on it.

adxnt.png

ant 2.png

ant 3.png

2. Gandalf

Gandalf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The little details at the back of the model are impressive!

3. josh jones

I've really been working on my detail and a program called zbrush made it really easy I highly suggest you check it out!

Gandalf likes this.
  4. Lachee

Lachee Existential Complex

10/10! Best renders! in the future, can you compress them a tad? i have slow internet. What program are you using and how long does it take to render? At the moment im using blender and it takes a long time just to render one simple scene.

5. Shooting Star

Shooting Star Existential Complex

they're not that big though

6. Lachee

Lachee Existential Complex

They still take a while to load for me sadly. I don't get the full image until 1-2 minuets later :C

7. josh jones

i use cinema 4d for my rendering the model was made with zbrush. my renders differ with what material i am using at the time a basic non reflective material is about 2-4 mins a reflective can take from 20-40 mins and a transparent material (glass like) can take from 1 to 2 hours. every render i do comes out in a 1920 by 1080 res and has extreme anti aliasing settings.

my specs are
    specs.png