Pixel Pyro3345s Pixel Art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Tarpet Mixxak, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Huntrex

Huntrex Big Damn Hero

lol sorry :p couln't come up with a witty way of saying "oh sorry I was mostly joking about make me something which is why I didn't format a decent commision"

2. :proper:If you don't want me to actually make you something, then just tell me how wonderful I am for making you something anyway.

soon....

3. Look at the OP in the requests section.

4. Jensen

Jensen Subatomic Cosmonaut

Wait, what aboot my request D: (Yes I am Canadian, you may now insert punny Canadian joke here)

5. Don't worry I'll get done with it soon, eh?

EDIT: Can I see it again? I forgot to write it down and I'm too lazy to look for it xP

EDIT: Also I'm French Canadian :3

EDIT: I still need to finalize my Starbound OC still :U and make a Teleportlanding for it too :rofl:

EDIT: Maybe I'll be a Plant Person... or an Avian I HAVE NO IDEA :proper:

EDIT: SUPERMEGAEDITPOST Edit streak x5

EDIT: Also, I need more requests, CMON I'M GETTIN BORED HERE!

Jensen likes this.
  6. Jensen

EDIT: I am hoping to make something similar to this as my OC :p And Plant race you say? Although, in that HD picture of it, the "Plant" race looked more insect :V

7. oh. yeah. I remember. lol why is that the only one I forget.

8. Also is that pic from Hetalia?

9. Jensen

I have no idea </3 I just did the simple task of google-ing "Shortish brown hair anime male"

EDIT: I am also French-Canadian, I just can't speak a word of it <3

10. I can't speak french either but I think that is hetalia xD /me googles it.

EDIT: nope hes not, his name is Kyon. He's from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

11. Vespers

Vespers Pangalactic Porcupine

:whistle: Want to color me? I have no colors...

12. Jensen

Sad thing is I have seen The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya before. How I forgot that I haven't a clue o.o

13. Nope.

14. xD

15. Jensen

Rejected rejected, R-E, J-E, C-T-E-D Rejected.

16. You know why I didn't accept his request right? xD

17. Jensen

Maybe...JUST MAYBE, it was because he didn't use the application... Now where would one even get this rare find? Oh wait...
    *COUGH*

18. *cough* you might be right *cough*

19. Huntrex

Huntrex Big Damn Hero

okay fine :p I shall request something then.

Username:Huntrex​
    Images Description: refer to my profile avatar for color refrences. I'd like a pixle otter done as if he'd be put as a playable character in starbound. It needs to be the same colors as my avatar, with or without a shirt doesn't matter and purple pants unless they look weird to you then do them differently. all other design elements should be left up to the creator, I enjoy a little creative flair :D.

20. Sorry I already made you something :3

EDIT: JK I'll try it xD but let me do other requests first :I I've had them held up for a while.

Huntrex likes this.