Pixel Pyro3345s Pixel Art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Tarpet Mixxak, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Phantasmal Quasar

Username: Polar Bear
    Images (Appreciated but not required):

Plague Doctor mask on the face, hood included.
    [​IMG]
    Trench coat over the hooded garb, this is just the general shape, feel free to futurize it. It The theme is combat medic/mad scientist.
    [​IMG]

Description: Male character, the name's Zed. Wears a plague doctor mask over his face, a rather dark shade of beige. Black hood over top coming down to the torso being covered by a lightly armored black trench coat.
    The pants are armored, not enough to impede movement at all. They have a side panel with various buttons and switches. Right arm has a console on it (Think Pip-boy from Fallout.) both arms end in metallic gloves with tubes coming out and into his backpack/torso. Shoes are standard, steel tipped and black. No weapons if possible, though I suppose if you're stuck with a pose you can go with a sniper rifle. Otherwise, I'd really like a syringe.
    Reference Links (again not required): Sorry, none. :L

I would love you if you could do this. :love:

2. I would love if i could do this also:geek: let me try this...

3. DuckLord

DuckLord Void-Bound Voyager

I want a duck like mine on the left but with a gun and space helmet
    Username: Ducklord​
    Images (Appreciated but not required): On the left​
    Description: a space duck...a duck space helm wth a gun​
    Reference Links (again not required): on the left​

4. Marchmaninov

Marchmaninov 2.7182818284590...

great work here !!

pyro3345 likes this.
  5. SmoothGuy

SmoothGuy Phantasmal Quasar

Oh god,really nice work you got here Mr.Pyro! it looks purely briliant,love it..

I was currently trying to do lot of sprites,but well,you know...it was pain for me to do even some shape haha
    Well,i saw lot of your artwork,and i have to say,its uncomphrensibly great work,also i saw youre picking requests
    I would like to ask you if possible to make one of those..its okay if you dont want to,or have lot of work or else...
    Otherwisely,heres the deal..

UserName:SpaceySalad

Description:The idea of the character is kind of simple,a NASA spacesuit,combined with Issac Clarke head without his helmet (Just a bare head),character could be also in kneeling position,touching some oddly shaped small rock..
    Reference Links:↑↑

6. Steve709

Steve709 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Username: Steve709

Image: A sprite for the "darkmoon bear". It has purple eyes, purple bands around it's knees, and a purple and green checkered saddle with spikes on the end.

My description isn't the best. Check the picture below image.jpg