1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

:: Project ARES :: Roleplaying Server ::

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Profound Madness, Apr 28, 2013.

?

Does this interest you in any way, shape or form?

1. Nnnyes quite.

48.1%
  2. A wee bit, lad.

33.3%
  3. Not at all.

8.8%
  4. Go die in a corner somewhere you useless piece of shit.

9.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZephyrSpark

ZephyrSpark Big Damn Hero

It would be awesome to have you :3

2. Shadow Stealer

Shadow Stealer Orbital Explorer

No... I was under the impression they didn't have a sex/unisex. So not hermaphrodites though you should probably use the term inter sex on that, since hermaphrodite can be a derogatory term :)

Profound Madness likes this.
  3. ZephyrSpark

Looks like I have an adviser then :3 RP wise, I was an upper management that found the lifestyle too boring. So I strapped on some gear and requested a transfer to the Mining Div. ( I still May make an upper management character to boss myself around)

4. Draconius

Draconius Void-Bound Voyager

I'm up for an rp server anytime is there a waiting list (ill be honesy I read the first page and skipped to the end) if there is alist of participa ts is it possible to put that on the first thread? Ill add a backstory and faction choice once im back at home. Oh anothr note is it timezone restricted as im uk based.

5. ZephyrSpark

I am based in NJ East coast -5 GMT. No waiting list, although we are considering a whitelist depending on the security options for the server. I don't know how many we have confirmed so far, but its a fair bunch it seems.

6. Jääkäri

Jääkäri Pangalactic Porcupine

If this is up on launch, I won't play anywhere but here. Thumbs up for you, good sir :up:! And have a cookie :cookie:.

7. DrakeXaos

DrakeXaos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ironstar Raiders sounds like a fun group. I'm in!

8. ZephyrSpark

I will try very hard to make this true. I already have the hardware and the bandwidth for a fair amount of players in my office. I plan to move the server to a datacenter, if anyone has a bad connection though

Jääkäri likes this.
  9. Disciple Cain

Disciple Cain Subatomic Cosmonaut

New Jersey? Doesn't seem like I'd have that bad of a connection. It's still in America, at least.

So I'm guessing there are going to be major roles throwing their weight around the world. Are they going to be played by other players or are they simply mentioned and almost never seen? If they're playable, I'd like to see if I could snag one among throwing in a few other original characters. :3

10. Donseluke

Donseluke Phantasmal Quasar

count me in.

11. ZephyrSpark

By Major roles do you mean like someone in charge of all of the SEC or IDF and deciding where to go and push forward? I would like to have a few solid roleplayers at the heads of the factions to help guide them. Since I am going to be in the SEC I'll help guide it along a little bit. Im going to be a Miner though :3 I could always make an alt for Administration roleplay too.

12. Donseluke

Donseluke Phantasmal Quasar

I'll fill out an application with my experiences, and you guys can just put you where you want me. Or where you think my character is best needed. Just note.. I play an epic bad guy.

13. Earl Asplund

Earl Asplund The Number of the Minibeast

Hmmm, this sounds quite interesting! I need to check back on this later :rofl:.

14. Disciple Cain

I'd love to see where this all goes. I'm having a little trouble deciding who I want to be, though. It might be good to introduce us a little more to the organizations around and what they do so we can make believable characters in them. Examples of characters within them, things like that...

15. Evithlia

Evithlia Weight of the Sky

i really love RPing, so sign me up!

16. Lyrael

Lyrael Sandwich Man

I'll probably be largely unaffiliated, maybe working freelance for the IDF and SEC.

17. gingerskittles

gingerskittles Subatomic Cosmonaut

I' down! haha. Any who there is a large Minecraft network of servers under the title Project Ares, sorry that just caught my attention. Maybe consider changing the name slightly before the launch of your server. :)

18. Ariexe

Ariexe Pangalactic Porcupine

you have no idea how much I wana be apart of this server but im allready signed up under 5 diferent servers

19. King Vicious

King Vicious Void-Bound Voyager

Most definitely up for this, as soon as I figure out what character I wanna play. Spoiled for choice, here. ;n;

That being said, how many people d'you reckon will be on the server? I know that it's a universe being hosted, but how many players would you guys be able to handle?

20. Disciple Cain

That might be a good idea, knowing the majority of Minecraft's current player base. Trolls, little kids with no manners or supervision...

We wouldn't want them flooding in just in case. It would be possible to change the name without changing the meaning of it.

Shadow Stealer and ZephyrSpark like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.