1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Pre-Ordered but no Soundtrack :(

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by SweenMachine, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SweenMachine

SweenMachine Big Damn Hero

I purchased the Pixel-Tier pre-order and used the google payment option. I received an email receipt from Humble Bundle confirming my card is charged (yay! So happy to support you guys! Wish I could afford to go up a tier or two!), but I don't seem to have access to the soundtrack. Can anyone help?

2. Syris

Syris Cosmic Narwhal

It should be in the email, along with your tier rewards.

3. LunaCee

LunaCee Void-Bound Voyager

You should have a link to a Humble page via a confirmation email that you can link into your account if you have one for Humble Bundle. Either from the page linked to or from the Humble Bundle account level you should be able to access the download for the music.

Considering how many Humble Bundles I've acquired over the past year or so? I personally have an account that I link it all into.

4. siahmanjoe

siahmanjoe Big Damn Hero

my sound track is not working :( I click download and it acts like its going to then just stops and nothing :'( please anyone help?

5. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

A little bit more detail here please. What have you tried? Can you give me a bit more detail? Are you trying to download the torrent link or the html one?

If you didn't get a link read my sticky in this forum.

6. siahmanjoe

siahmanjoe Big Damn Hero

Iv tried using CTRL, SHIFT, N, Im using chrome Iv tried the direct one and thats what acts like its gonna work but dosent....and the torrent I downloaded tried converting to itunes but no such luck :/ (is that enough detals lol?) (thank you for your help in advance:D)

7. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

BitTorrent is a Peer to Peer distributed downloading system. Please read this for more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent

Please try another browser, and please double check that downloading files is enabled for your browser (try resetting the settings to make sure that it's not disabled for security reasons.) Additionally, if you have child protection or antivirus software it might be blocking the download.

If you e-mail us at support@chucklefish.org using the e-mail used for purchase and explain the situation we can verify that it is possible to download the soundtrack from the key page given. But at the end of the day, all we can really do is make it available, you're the one who has to download it. ;)

Zailiner likes this.
  8. SweenMachine

SweenMachine Big Damn Hero

Worked perfectly, just had to give Humble Bundle my email anohter time. Thanks for your help!

9. siahmanjoe

siahmanjoe Big Damn Hero

Im right now loading the torrent with a torrent program

10. siahmanjoe

siahmanjoe Big Damn Hero

Got it!!!! :D just got it through the torrent file :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.