1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Pre-Order or not to Pre-Order

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by ZXCV4523, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Iroza

Iroza Phantasmal Quasar

ZXCV4523 likes this.
  2. warcore

warcore Existential Complex

been waiting 2 years for this game ive checked the forums starbound twitch and a bunch of other stuff and yes I pre-order'd
    and tell me this if we don't pre order starbound wont have any beta testers :)

ZXCV4523 likes this.
  3. ZXCV4523

ZXCV4523 Big Damn Hero

4. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Yes, to pre order.

ZXCV4523 likes this.
  5. warcore

agreed

Straw Hat likes this.
  6. Kail4012

Kail4012 Subatomic Cosmonaut

What are you waiting for! STOP READING THIS MESSAGE, SHUT UP AND PRE-ORDER THE GODDARN GAME NOW!

ZXCV4523 likes this.
  7. treee

treee Astral Cartographer

I made an account just to reply to this. The association, though incorrect, between the two has only helped this game gain popularity. In fact, I was one of those looking for a game "like terraria" and stumbled upon this one that is 1000 times more complex and amazing and completely different concepts. If it wasn't for the misconceptions I may have never even found this gem.

8. warcore

who says we havent already pre-orderd it

ZXCV4523 likes this.
  9. ZXCV4523

ZXCV4523 Big Damn Hero

Hello guys i bring you another video but this time i am summarizing the post that are made on the offical site i plan to do this every 10 days and will try to keep you up to date on the news but with that said just as i finished uploading the video there was another post on the site so i will include that in the next video to say but anyways.

10. x6snake6x

x6snake6x Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I probably replied in this, or one of these threads before. There's practically no room for question when it comes to this game. First chance you get, pre-order ! ;) I needn't even enumerate the many reasons.

:ninja: edit: it's practically a steal :p

ZXCV4523 likes this.
  11. Dragrath

Dragrath Phantasmal Quasar

I want to preorder but don't have a credit card :cry:
    I will have to wait for Starbound to appear on Steam... Why....
    :poo::cry::poo: