1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Pre-Order or not to Pre-Order

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by ZXCV4523, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Alordex

Alordex Orbital Explorer

Definitely pre-order. I, for one, know It was worth it.

You dont even need to pay alot. It's extremely cheap for the amount of fun it is going to give.

ZXCV4523 likes this.
  2. Sir ceil

Sir ceil Existential Complex

I would Pre-order. Been Cheaper and gets you beta.

ZXCV4523 likes this.
  3. Dragrath

Dragrath Phantasmal Quasar

I have a question can you preorder if you plan on buying through Steam? I lack any form of way of making online purchases except w/ prepaid cards so (This is why I still do not have Minecraft for example)
    anything would have to be done Through steam as I do not have a credit card (and in fact I'm against them in general...)

4. Frost

Frost Void-Bound Voyager

It's ultimately sublime not to pre-order the game, and wait until it actually comes out to see legitimate gameplay.

ZXCV4523 likes this.
  5. Earl Asplund

Earl Asplund The Number of the Minibeast

His stance on pre-orders is primarily towards large companies that try to offer cheap gimmicks to get more cash for their games sooner than release, like 'double the XP this long!' or 'Special map that represents a nuclear testing facility!' or 'Pr0 sk1n!1'. It is also, in the case shown at the start, a scheme to earn money from those that would no longer be interested in paying once the game is spread around, and they get a full picture of what it is. Totalbiscuit would easily support the Starbound Pre-order, considering he already said that he and Jesse would play the game together as a Co-op in the near future.

ZXCV4523 likes this.
  6. Valkoor Moonblood

Valkoor Moonblood Existential Complex

I would love to preorder, but I'm rather limited in the fact that I can only get steam cards. So I'll have to wait.

7. Mega Man X

Mega Man X Industrial Terraformer

Pre-order the game! It's the only thing to do.

ZXCV4523 likes this.
  8. ~Drax~

~Drax~ Pangalactic Porcupine

If you're a fan of Minecraft/Terraria, and sandbox games in general...... Pre-order it period!

ZXCV4523 and Serenity like this.
  9. ZXCV4523

ZXCV4523 Big Damn Hero

Just uploaded another :D

10. ZXCV4523

ZXCV4523 Big Damn Hero

Yea the soundtrack is great i really like it

11. ZXCV4523

ZXCV4523 Big Damn Hero

Thanks :D also great points you got here i couldn't of said it better myself. :D

12. ZXCV4523

ZXCV4523 Big Damn Hero

a
    agreed from my understanding this game is going to be pretty big sandbox with many things to explore which is great :D

13. ZXCV4523

ZXCV4523 Big Damn Hero

Thanks i am gald you like it :D

14. ZXCV4523

ZXCV4523 Big Damn Hero

Thank you for your time and feeback :D

15. ZXCV4523

ZXCV4523 Big Damn Hero

Ah yes TotalBiscuit has a great view and understanding on this better than i but i feel he is talking about the big AAA titles and not so much about the indie guys but once again that just my view of it i guess.

16. ZXCV4523

ZXCV4523 Big Damn Hero

Ah yes yes i do belive there are some people that follow the TGS here and yes you are right i am sure that Jesse and TB will support this game.

17. ZXCV4523

ZXCV4523 Big Damn Hero

Wow sry to go crazy and just nuke this place but you guys are just great i find it hard not to to replay to everyone lol anyways thanks again guys i am really surpised by the feedback to my vids i didn't think i was doing anything that great and maybe i am not but i plan to only improve from here and i am gald i can share it with you guys. :D

18. ZXCV4523

ZXCV4523 Big Damn Hero

Another upload for you guys :D

19. T-Rex

T-Rex Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

There's no need to ask that.... the asnwer is obvious... OFC YOU DO! >:O

ZXCV4523 likes this.
  20. RakuPL

RakuPL Void-Bound Voyager

Pre-order. End of topic ;)

ZXCV4523 likes this.