Possible Spoilers about Penny/Sam.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deleth, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Sevidra

Sevidra Existential Complex

oohhhhh no, if you've ever MET a three-way couple, you'd know... lol

There's still jealousy. It's just a LOT more complicated and difficult to maintain. Depending on the people involved, it can be worth the effort, but if you think a relationship with ONE person is hard, try it with two, with all the baggage and jealousy and everything multiplied, not added.

Games make it easy. Just marry them all! I want to be able to marry everyone at once! :D One big giant Farmhouse O Love! :D

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

I want to be able to further expand my farmhouse. Gimme a basement and multiple stories! :rofl:

Also, gimme a cellar to the greenhouse, for my...more nefarious purposes (like MAKING MOONSHINE!!!)~ :p

• Sevidra

Sevidra Existential Complex

Hahaha a cellar would be nice, but I suspect I'd fill it with chains... >.>

But a winecellar maybe?

A place to install a bunch of kegs, so folks don't have to use the barns! :D

Iffydust and Lanx12 like this.
        • Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

-raises eyebrows at the mention of chains- Orrr be like me and get the cave mod that gives you a dark...Celler like...Basement in your cave -sounds of chains being dragged echos from below-

• Zaelox

Zaelox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am currently in a very successful (and drama free) three-way relationship with my two great loves, Ann Handy, and Mary Palm-er.

It is pure bliss!

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

I've actually suggested things like "Brewery" and "Cannery" buildings, for things like wine/beer/ale/juice and jams/pickles in the suggestion area. Not sure it gained any traction, though...cause I had suggested some other stuff in the same thread, heh. Maybe I should make them different threads.

Said suggestion contained "input" and "output" chests, as well...so it could keep working, heh.

• Indigo Rose

Indigo Rose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It really depends on the people involved. Me, my girlfriend and my boyfriend have been in a serious relationship for over six years now, and while there's been a bit of drama now and then, I don't think we fight or argue any more than couples do.

• Ingway

Ingway Subatomic Cosmonaut

The mystery is over, you can all go home now.

[​IMG]

• Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

Gahhhhh and I just restarted cause of the debat wahhhhhhh I'm sorry penny rofl

Iffydust likes this.
                    • Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

lol :rofl:

Lanx12 likes this.
                      • GenGio26

GenGio26 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This thread was comedy gold.:nod:

drizz84 and Lanx12 like this.
                        • drizz84

drizz84 Void-Bound Voyager

10/10.

• Xireni

Xireni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Would popcorn again? :D

drizz84 likes this.
                            • Cazakatari

Cazakatari Void-Bound Voyager

I believed in you Penny :D

• Trifoilum

Trifoilum Cosmic Narwhal

*sips tea*

• Lance.Hardwood

Lance.Hardwood Void-Bound Voyager

since I see this as an act of white knighting by CA himself (no offense) I'm still thinking of Penny as the promiscuous trap, that is longing for the meal ticket out of the trailer.

10/10 hearts - still marring another one. serves you right :*

Iffydust likes this.
                                  • Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Well, I guess that's your perogative, even though CA has already solved the mystery and explained how it's meant to be seen, heh (and that Vincent is just being a child and making things seem really wrong to others :rofl:). =x

• Jumboshrimp

Jumboshrimp Cosmic Narwhal

I feel like there is a big degree of slut shaming whenever it involved females. I wonder what the response would be if it was Sam who said something like that. I was surprised people even misinterpreted it to that degree in the first place to be honest.

• Lance.Hardwood

Lance.Hardwood Void-Bound Voyager

• Trifoilum

Trifoilum Cosmic Narwhal

Personally, I think it's fair to judge Penny (or other characters, really) in the manner they see fit, based on the presumptions they have.
                                        Or at least I have no intention to call anyone out. I do expand several characters' personality in my head.

It might not be fair, yes, It may be problematic (especially using certain lenses). And I personally don't see Penny as anything .......as vile as some people have written here.

but hey it happens all the time in real life. People mistook each other, and irrational biases and assumptions paints one into something they are not.

My unfair, irrational judgment? Mayor Lewis. WHY DO YOU HURT MARNIE YOU BASTARD.

Sun][ and Lance.Hardwood like this.