OOC Planet H3R01CS, sign-up

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Horizons Reach

Horizons Reach Void-Bound Voyager

Alright then, nothing magical. But still, I need to get shit done don't I. I'm not exactly going to command the monsters to go away...

Unless you let me?

2. BoltCrank

BoltCrank Zero Gravity Genie

Um...doublepost much. You know, there exists something called an edit button. Also, you ARE aware that phanaton(The GM of this RP) is the one in control of the infector beasties-right?

3. Horizons Reach

Not really, I apologise but i jumped into this a little too quickly. Just hit me if I do something wrong and i'll figure it out in time.

EDIT: I posted in the RP Thread.

4. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Did he just.............?
    OHMAIGAWD
    HE DID IT
    HE BROKE THE LARGEST RULE OF ROLEPLAYING
    DELETE IT THIS INSTANT
    DOUBLE POSTING IN AN IC THREAD
    HAVE YOU NO RESPECT FOR THAT SHRINE?

5. BoltCrank

BoltCrank Zero Gravity Genie

Actually, it was in here. I wasn't refering to his IC post because I hadn't seen it at the time.

6. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

No, I'm not refering to your post
    I thought of this after I got an alert
    SO
    ANNOYED
    MERCENARY LORD WOULD BE SO ANNOYED

7. Nintendo_Play

Nintendo_Play Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"Create anything so long its within scientific means." Did your company work in biological super soldiers by any chance? If they did, Marc will HATE you.

8. no

9. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

just wondering phanaton is Achillea allowed in or what I think it would be necceserary to post an app of her

Name:Achillea
    Surname:Solar
    Physical Appearance:due to her powers she has a light green skin tone with green hair to match she is slightly taller than the average person and weighs allot less than she looks her arms are vines and aren't that thick she is covered in leaves on most parts of her body except for her harder legs being that they are brown and have a wood like texture
    Mental State ( 1 is sane, 10 is absolute bonkers ):1 (even though her powers seem like they would make a normal person insane she is quite likely the opposite even being completely positive about it)
    Moral Inclination ( Full Hero, Anti Hero, Anti Villain, Full Villain ):full hero she acts pretty friendly seeing no reason to hurt people she may from time to time put herself at risk just for the well being of another
    Power ( choose one major power or two minor powers, or a weakened major power and one minor power ):her power is actually her form itself she has multiple vine arms usually just a vine with leaves growing on the side which also gives her a weak gliding ability they also have an adhesive trait allowing her to still climb surfaces and thorns on the tip of each vine. her body is also quite hollow meaning a blade could easily slice through her although it would not kill her her body would then attempt to reconnect however if she chose not to or something stopped her she would not reconnect with that part and would instead start the slow process of regrowth meaning a attack to the head is the only possible final attack
    Weakness ( make it difficult to guess, you don't want to be stabbed in the back easily do you? ):temperature if it gets to cold her cells could shatter as well as freeze too hot and she burns lightweight one could easily throw her weak she doesn't have much body strength
    Background ( state how you got your power, magical awakening, or genetic mutation at a certain age ):when she was born she was simply a seed unlike most children her mother for some unknown reason decided it best to plant her and grow her like any other plant as the plant grew it slowly formed into her humanoid shape being completely normal except for her green skin tone however as she grew lines started forming on her hands leaves started covering her body her nails became thorns and finally her arms split into vines they then developed leaves

10. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

hmm, Flame, I am going to tentatively allow your character in kay?

11. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

good I will decide where she is first

12. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

Oh man, I love infection type outbreaks, they're my favorite in game events when I play games, what do you guys think of them?

13. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Pretty cool!

14. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Uh, phanaton? Can you update the first post of this OOC thread with links to everyone's character sheets? It gets tiring looking around several dozen pages of OOC for one character's app simply so I don't make out the appearances and stuff wrong.

15. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

Sure, lots of sheets thought, can you help me out with that?

16. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

So, with no further ado, I present to you!
    THE MOST BADASS CHARACTER CONTEST!
    You may vote for anyone, except your own chac.
    Votes will be counted

17. Horizons Reach

Who the hell needs to make biological supersoldiers when you can make external augmentations, and several other body suit tech?
    Physiological enhancements through genetic testing/etc are overrated. We can synthesize millions of healing nanotrites to regenerate
    characters.

18. Horizons Reach

Damnit, sorry. ;_;
    Im new to ropleplaying and shit. I've seen them before, but not actually
    ventured into the forray. Pls dun kill me. :p

19. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

See, this is what I hate
    Everyone can just GET REGEN POWERS OUTTA NOWHERE!
    EVERYONE CAN HAVE MY WEAPON PROFICIENCY!
    BUT
    LEMME TELL YOU GUYS ONE THING
    YOU CAN
    NEVER
    BE
    AS
    AWESOME
    AS
    ALEEXXXXXX HAWKINS!

20. Horizons Reach

^