OOC Planet H3R01CS, sign-up

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Oct 18, 2013.

1. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Y
    Yeah
    But I'm slightly occupied currently

2. austriss

austriss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes, I know you are ;D.It's ok I can wait.
    Also I didn't hear the robots because either they are far from them or as I said those are future posts.

3. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

I see!
    FUTURE SHIT
    WEIRD TIME PUZZLES
    WEIRD PLOT SHIT

4. austriss

Hey guys, I don't want to be a bi***, but you can't run around killing random ppl this is new white and cops will be after you too. Nothing against you though ;D. Just keeping it real.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  5. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

We know!
    WE KNOW!
    THATS WHY!

6. austriss

In that case awesome for you :D !

7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

YES!
    I shall enjoy the chase.

AND SINCE IM A MERC, IM SOMEWHAT RICH (WINK WINKBRIBEWINK)

8. The Neon Seal

The Neon Seal Sandwich Man

Huzzah! This makes my self and Blinky very happy indeed!

9. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

phanaton would it be okay if I had a character who was already in new white I'm just gonna leave her description

Achillea solar Edans cousin aged 21 she has the ability of being made from plants such as rather than arms she has multiple vines covered in leaves with thorns at the end she is also immune to most attacks except the head for example due to being made of plant most cells can multipurpose as anything she is also lightweight meaning she could be lifted easily and she lacks vocal ability but Edan acts as if he can tell what she wants to say she is also weaker because her arms are vines shes slower because her legs are moved by plant based muscles there also weaker in the knees for moving she has an ability to climb due to her leaves being covered in miniature plant based hairs

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  10. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Er
    Grammatically powered boosted fission weapon?

11. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

I prefer the good old dictionary. But whatever you say.

BTW, I think I'll be waiting for Alaizia to post. I mean, the four of us(NintendoPlay, LordFlame, Alaizia Darkstar and me) are pretty much going together, so I don't really want to leave anyone behind.

12. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

By the way, sorry for doubleposting, but aside from waiting from Alaizia to post, I'm going to work on a new character, likely for New White.
    When I'm done, I'll run it through phanaton via PM first, so yeah.

13. austriss

Great , now @GravityFlux , you can come kill Jun.You can take @Lupus with you i guess , but that means you both will be in great danger.
    Soo pumped :D :D

14. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Then again, oneshotting the M.P. Titans kinda feels godmod-ish. Just saying. Unless they're really that flimsy, but that would mean they're Glass Cannons considering they fire death lazers. From their eyes. Well, okay, not from their eyes. But still. Death lazers. Stuff like that should be made of iron. Except for EMP or such.

15. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

yyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

16. Lupus

Lupus Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yeah, I believe that 'Quantity over quality' applies to this moment in time, but if you think that it's unfair I won't have a problem with taking a bit more time to kill them xD

17. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

ha! killed them? KILLED them? Keep dreaming my would be heroes! gah aha ha ha ha! oh, and go easy on the swearing please, and edan, im worried you'll make your hero strong enough to crush lots of people at once with vines, or regenerating at the speed of sound for example, unless you nerf her tons, I do not approve of the character based upon how you played the pyrokinetic, so before I say "yes" I need your word you won't make her a god, alright? And jun, I have an idea for how he'll be killed if you're up for it. . .

18. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Flux and austriss did have an agreement about having Alexander "Nuke" Hawkins kill Jun Rahul, though.

Anyway, be PMing you a char idea soon-ish, phanaton. Keep the comm on.

19. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Hold on. From the information I hastily scrounged up the net, the TAC-50 sniper rifle actually uses an equivalent or larger caliber ammunition than the S&W Model 500. If that is so, then why is the firepower difference so big? If it was the H&K XM8 it would be reasonable, but the TAC-50?

20. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

The difference is, that a TAC-50's caliber uses a different rating system. Aswell as the fact that he's not using the standard ammo