OOC Planet H3R01CS, sign-up

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Oct 18, 2013.

1. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

*pulls out a ray gun that destroy evil thoughts and replaces them with. . . PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOwS!* Mwa aha ha ha ha! Bow down to my power!

2. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

ignore that randomness unless it makes you laugh, if it does, then laugh!

3. BoltCrank

BoltCrank Zero Gravity Genie

:seriously:

Yeaaaaaah ,because I'm pretty sure pestering the GM and posting evil remarks all over the OOC thread will make phanaton let the both of us in sooner.../sarcasm:rolleyes:

Never forget Rule Zero of RolePlaying: the DM/GM is always right.

Otherwise, Rocks fall, we all die.

4. any way I can escape the fate forced on me by the other guy :( ....I didn't want to friggin go into the fog...

5. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

teleportation?

6. ...uhhhhh well, I sorta dont have mana to use...and im not powergaming

well actualy she may have regerenated enough to heal herself....

7. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

8. right uh, ill try to think of something, but alaizia aint losing her skin tonight...

9. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

just to say why does everyone say they know animaculus is the villain straight up is he a common person that everyone knows about even though he hides constantly or do the harpies have pictures of him on them because Edan was the only character who encountered him unless I'm missing something

10. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Rumors, perhaps? Word can spread quite fast among the community. Phanaton did say that Animalicus is "pretty much Old Anarchis' Boogeyman". Which means that he's rather infamous around those parts, at the very least.

11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Excuse me, sir, but I'm from the Punctuation Awareness Foundation..............................

12. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Been there, done that.
    Doesn't look like LordFlame is gonna fix himself. He said that he had no idea about actual correct punctuation, but one has to wonder just why isn't he trying to actually learn correct punctuation.
    Punctuation aside, though, his sentences are generally grammatically correct. This implies that he at least has a basic knowledge of English sentence structure, perhaps from lessons generally more oriented toward speech; his lack of punctuation also might imply that he comes from a place where punctuation is unknown - there are some languages in the world that doesn't use punctuation, such as Chinese, Japanese, Greek, Latin, Hebrew, Arabic...

Mercenary Lord likes this.
  13. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

I can tell you one thing.
    Hindi, Sanskrit, and Arabic (Arabic is probably, since on that one language, its just an educated guess) do HAVE punctuation

14. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Maybe. Still, there are some languages that still don't use punctuation in the normal sense(as in periods, commas, semicolons and the like), that much is a fact. Or at least there were, as some languages from the ancient times apparently didn't use punctuation. I'm gonna admit my sources of information is limited to the ever-so-unreliable internet, but Wikipedia did say that some ancient languages didn't use punctuation, so yeah.

Anyway, I'm gonna be waiting for the others to post. I hope LordFlame's lack of punctuation can be rectified... Somehow. That, and hoping that nobody, myself included, powergames/metagames/godmods/whatever.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  15. im waiting for someone to try and keep us from getting consumed by the stupid fog...where is Rian?

16. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    EXCEPT!
    Well, turns out that ...... guess what
    I NEED IN!

17. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Rian hasn't been on since the last time he posted.
    Just... I dunno. Wait for him for a couple more days or so, then we can make an assessment. Maybe.

Also, we REALLY need an update for the players that are currently in here. Would be nice if phanaton would update the opening post whenever someone gets accepted, possibly with either an entire spoiler of the character sheet or at least a link to the page/post.
    Guess I'll have to take it upon myself, though. Man.

18. King Toad

King Toad Cosmic Narwhal

19. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Whoah. Thanks a bunch, King Toad.

Offtopic: HEIL MERCLER

Mercenary Lord likes this.
  20. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Goddamit, Mokona