1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Place for your crew

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Astill, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Astill

Astill Space Hobo

Does anyone know about a way to give your crew a place where they will be hanging around? It's kind of annoying when they are walking around all my crafting tables and chests, so i would like them to be where i tell them to be.

2. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

They tend to clutter around interactables, so if you give them a dining hall with lots of chairs they might migrate there.

3. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

This is why my ship has two extra "stations" in the main bridge, a "gunner station" just behind that, a furnace or three in the engine room, mini-shop with a seat (well that's also so I can quickly sell off planet-crawl swag), and I have plans to make a mess hall & bathroom, plus drop some air hockey in there.

Spread out the interactibles so a larger crew shouldn't cluster, making it easier to select the one you want to talk to and keep them from getting in your way when you need to interact with something else.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  4. PyreStarite

PyreStarite Space Kumquat

Give them something to do, like mentioned above "interactables". Beds, chairs, and a few items npcs can interact with like furnaces and water coolers.

5. Yubs

Yubs Big Damn Hero

Several of my crew members are quite fond of the bathroom. I suggest adding more toilets.