1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Pixel Pixel Splat: A gore project

Discussion in 'Art' started by Prophet of Deception, Feb 28, 2013.

1. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Ooooo the Kyrpt?

WoxandWarf likes this.
  2. Prophet of Deception

Prophet of Deception Big Damn Hero

It's not a mod though, it's just me making peoples avatars gory.
    Also, too gory? Just Giblets? I mean seriously I might be a bit well mad, but this is like the least gory I can do! Anything less and you wouldn't see it!

3. Frost

Frost Void-Bound Voyager

I understand now. I got a little ahead of myself. Either way, as they may be two different responsibilities, I'm still glad people do things like this.

Prophet of Deception likes this.
  4. Prophet of Deception

Hey since this crashed and burned, what does everyone think of the name of this thread? It sounds good right? Pixel Splat: A gore project.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  5. F-ranko

F-ranko Heliosphere

Epic Necro.
    Also, if you're interested in pixilated gore, I would recommend taking a look at Hotline: Miami. That game's about as brutal as you can get within an 8-bit palette.

6. Prophet of Deception

Yeah was thinking of it. Still what you think of name?