1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Perfectly Generic Cubes did not appear after buying

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by danaien, May 22, 2017.

1. danaien

danaien Space Hobo

Perfectly Generic Item - bought but gone

I bought 27 perfectly generic cubes moments ago, but there is none of them in my invenotry (all tabs in inventory display some empty cells). Materials are gone, perfectly cubes are gone.... :X

I'm playing on vanilla version, on Windows 10 in survival mode.

Is there any way to "recreate" them that will not block my achievements and do not mess with savegame? I see amount of PGItem in Statistics file, however the values are encoded.

2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

/admin
    /spawnitem perfectlygenericitem 27
    /admin

That will get you your PGIs.

As for why it happened. We would need to see your log file from when this happened.

3. danaien

danaien Space Hobo

4. lazarus78

Every time you start the game it pushes the previous log down one and starts fresh. The game keeps up to 5 previous logs, not including the most recent.

And 105MB? What did you put in there?

5. danaien

danaien Space Hobo

Me? Nothing :D I just packed whole storage folder in case it will be useful somehow. It appears that universe folder is that huge :p

6. lazarus78

Well I dont see anything as to why you didn't get your PGIs. No sign of anything wrong. Oh well. Easily worked around.