1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue PC: Can't donate to museum

Discussion in 'Support' started by KatGamer, Jan 3, 2017.

1. KatGamer

KatGamer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm having an issue where I've filled up most of the museum slots, except for the very bottom ones. Attached is a screenshot showing what I mean - I can't put anything in the remaining red slots. I click and nothing happens. The second screenshot is a list of mods I'm running.

Stardew Valley museum.png
    Stardew Valley Mods.jpg

• Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

• Zeirlynn

Zeirlynn Tentacle Wrangler

Or these posts from other threads?

• Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

For a workaround, get yourself the Museum Rearranger Mod. Still takes some fiddling, but it helped me.

• KatGamer

KatGamer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I had the museum rearranger mod and I thought that it might be the cause of the problem, so I'd uninstalled it a day before taking that screenshot.

I just went to try the trick and for the second time, I accidentally picked up an item already donated, and then it was stuck and I had to crash the game. Argh.

I think part of the problem is I scroll over to the area, but then when I pick up an item, my inventory window scrolls itself up a bit.

EDITED: Okay, I used the museum rearranger to fix things up and I got it working. Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017