1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Outlaws bug

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by RayderGuile, Feb 17, 2017.

1. RayderGuile

RayderGuile Void-Bound Voyager

The criminal targets of the bounty hunters quest won't turn into an outlaw anymore, they become something random, like soldiers or just common npcs. :wtf:

Roselle likes this.
  2. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

This has been a long standing bug with Outlaw crew members, that crew member type doesn't appear on any NPC list and I checked all the NPC types for this.

Here is the list I made a while back listing every crew member type and which ones NPCs become:

Code:
    Crew Types | Soldier | Medic | Mechanic | Engineer | Tailor | Janitor | Blue Chemist | Yellow Chemist | Green Chemist | Orange Chemist | Outlaw |

Basic NPCs

Villager | Soldier | Medic | Mechanic | Engineer | Tailor | Janitor | Blue Chemist | Yellow Chemist | Green Chemist | Orange Chemist |
    Guard | Soldier | Mechanic | Engineer |
    Apex Rebel | Soldier | Medic | Mechanic | Engineer |

Tenant Types

Philanthropist | Tailor |
    Socialite | Tailor |
    Hazmat | Blue Chemist | Yellow Chemist | Green Chemist | Orange Chemist |
    Human Prisoner | Soldier | Mechanic | Engineer |
    Scientist | Blue Chemist | Yellow Chemist | Green Chemist | Orange Chemist |
    Electrician | Mechanic | Engineer |
    Apex Researcher | Blue Chemist | Yellow Chemist | Green Chemist | Orange Chemist |
    You think the Human Prisoner tenant type would become an Outlaw, but I think the devs forgot to add that to the list, while the Villager and Guard NPCs tend to generate the random quests including the bounty hunter ones you mentioned.