1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Ore's Leaked!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Radicool, May 4, 2013.

1. Devious_Psychopath

Devious_Psychopath Gotta Catch 'em All! Mk.2

This is gorgeous. I really hope it's legit.

2. Thani

Thani Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ah, so this is a legit leak. I still think it would be nice if a the topic creator would provide a link or source to where he got that picture. They might have other secretive tidbits posted up.

3. Arrem

Arrem Subatomic Cosmonaut

It's not your fault someone posted it anonymously. It seems like Tiy might have handed it out to a few people and not just you.

4. Seria-Myouna

Seria-Myouna The Last Moderator IRC Operator

Way to steal my Bartonium. :lod:

Serenity likes this.
  5. Baconkid

Baconkid Subatomic Cosmonaut

=\

6. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

It's leaked? Clean it up yourself, then.

Serenity and SpaceGorrila6969 like this.
  7. M0du5

M0du5 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Reasonable and logical to believe unsubstantiated claims on the internet.
    My sides.
    Oh God.
    My sides.

8. Yeah sorry, it was far more better that my bartwenium in retrospect :eek: (I'll add the credit :p)

9. Thani

I like how there is Obtainium. I wonder if there is also going to be Unobtainium, too, as an even higher tier material.

10. Spike

Spike Supernova

I think unobtanium is just going to be the bedrock of starbound. You can't mine it, but it'll make for a nice world border.

11. Thani

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense, now that you mention it. I especially like how pretty the Rainbow Rock is. I hope the stuff you make with it is equally dazzling.

12. Caidoz

Caidoz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In one of Tiys recent streams you can see there's a Bartwe solar system

Ellie, Serenity and Autzome like this.
  13. Spike

Spike Supernova

I wonder if we can name newly discovered systems, or use director's mode to hack the names in.

14. Kenwei2

Kenwei2 Cosmic Narwhal

Isn't it a paradox to say that you don't care while putting effort towards a reply? Not to mention it doesn't help to suggest that I'm unreasonable and/or illogical if I dare not to trust someone on the internet... if that's true shame on me then.

15. Sykes

Sykes Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Turns out, the leak was indeed my fault, indirectly. I consulted another guy who was colorblind, showed him the picture, he promised not to give it away or anything, and it was all for the sake of getting feedback from other colorblind people to see if they had trouble with the ore too.

Unfortunately, one thing lead to another, and he gave someone else the image who wasn't as responsible, and it got out that way... My apologies.

16. Earl Asplund

Earl Asplund The Number of the Minibeast

More importantly, there's Obtanium, and yet I'm noticing a severe lack of Unobtanium. [​IMG] And Sakuradite, while I'm at it! :mad: How am I supposed to construct a Knightmare frame under these conditions?

As a side note, I hope that Tiy's going to be making more ores D: With a crazy game like Starbound, the more that they have, the more diversified people's items can be. Like making the various weapons and their attachments, or building faster/harder-hitting vehicles, stronger armors than what's expected here, and other combinations of the ores to make different alloys that strengthen their individual properties.

17. ConsPark

ConsPark Big Damn Hero

Shit happens.

Garneac likes this.
  18. Kenwei2

Kenwei2 Cosmic Narwhal

Was that why you were being so defensive? I wonder...

EDIT: I don't blame you in the least, it's not a big deal to me.

19. Zoolot

Zoolot Existential Complex

I wonder if this was intentional or unintentional, I like the graphics though, nice and clean.

[​IMG]

Dumbledore also approves :3

xnez, Serenity, AzViz and 2 others like this.
  20. Mukin

Mukin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

nice