1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Ore's Leaked!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Radicool, May 4, 2013.

1. KirasiN

KirasiN Existential Complex

So, my guess is the first row is the currency ore. Second is the Fuel ore, and the last 2 are the ones that you craft with.

Mister Green, Charon and newxo like this.
  2. Ricky Rouse

Ricky Rouse Zero Gravity Genie

Well, it is a "leak". I just figured with how locked up they want to keep info they would blow it out of the sky.

3. Miss Andry

Miss Andry Cosmic Narwhal

you know, they do look at their own forums all the time. Molly even came by and told us how everything is secretly just a new Taco Bell burrito today. For the most part, they seem to like talking to their fans which I think is good.

Although I don't really know what molly is in terms of games. But I've already seen Bartwe also lookin at forums in his streams too. It's not really time consuming at all

RedScarWolf likes this.
  4. Spike

Spike Supernova

Dragrath, Coin, WilsonTheBall and 6 others like this.
  5. Arrem

Arrem Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm not saying they don't read the forums but I am saying that if they were smart they wouldn't confirm or deny this leak even if it was real.

like I said that could have come from anything. Hell I could have whipped that up for an RPGmaker2000 game and posted it.

Strife and IndieGamerRid like this.
  6. Spike

Spike Supernova

Actually, pets where "leaked" on purpose. Starbound has a habit of "accidentally" leaking stuff for our enjoyment.

7. TheLoanArranger

TheLoanArranger Ketchup Robot

So is this real ore is it fake? If it's real, that rocks, but it seems like it could go earther way.

Nyror likes this.
  8. fallingorbit

fallingorbit Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Leaky lips sink ships.

But it's an intriguing list none-the-less.

9. VorticalBeans

VorticalBeans Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone else notice that "Impervium" is on here twice?

CalamityQuote and Ice_Korin like this.
  10. AirplaneRandy

AirplaneRandy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I say we need more ores.

RicardRC, EvilPerson, Sundew and 2 others like this.
  11. Miss Andry

Miss Andry Cosmic Narwhal

I see, I misunderstood. You're right and have a point. Let's hug it out

12. Spike

Spike Supernova

.....like what, randomly generated ores?

That sounds scary.

13. Sykes

Sykes Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Let me clear this up right now.

I am working with Tiy to help make this game colorblind friendly, and via Skype, Tiy gave me this exact image (about a month or two ago) to see if I had trouble seeing any ore. I promised not to tell anyone or give the image away, and I never did, but seeing as it's leaked now, I think it's safe to say this.

The point is though, this image is real, it is not faked. You don't have to take my word for it, but if you aren't, you're not helping anyone, you're just looking for a fight.

I guarantee I was not the person who leaked it, but I CAN guarantee that this is, indeed, not faked.

Braxtrose, Moonbear, Charon and 10 others like this.
  14. AirplaneRandy

AirplaneRandy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Damn straight, heck, make the whole game a random generation simulator.

15. Seria-Myouna

Seria-Myouna The Last Moderator IRC Operator

16. Kenwei2

Kenwei2 Cosmic Narwhal

I don't mean you any disrespect, and your story seems perfectly reasonable, however I've known people (who I obviously don't talk to anymore) who lie about any and everything for no good reason. I'm not saying this is real or fake but I'll keep my judgement until a dev comments about it and I suggest others to do so as well.

RicardRC, Serenity and Raindrac like this.
  17. ConsPark

ConsPark Big Damn Hero

-shields face- I really wanna look, I really wanna look, but I don't wanna know when I've mined the last ore that there is to mine. Oh god, dilemmas. DX

18. Sykes

Sykes Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

As stated, I don't care if you don't believe me. I already know the majority of this forum is entirely unreasonable and illogical. So goes the internet.

Whoever did leak this image though will likely damage my credibility, because I have no way to prove to Tiy that I wasn't the leak, so thanks to whoever did this, I may not be able to help make this game colorblind friendly as well as I'd have liked. =/

Braxtrose, Charon, Kalvuric and 3 others like this.
  19. Seria-Myouna

Seria-Myouna The Last Moderator IRC Operator

Calm down people. I'm pretty sure this is Legit. Until one of the Admins or a dev tells me to do something about it, its staying.

Keep it civil.

20. it's obviously not final, there's no Bartonium nor Mollynite :3
    (Credits for Bartonium goes to Seria ;) )

warfaced, Roequ, Swirly and 6 others like this.