Pixel Omega's Character Art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Omega V, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

Of course. College was the best thing ever. Thank you so much.

2. Omega V

Omega V Big Damn Hero

Well, I was working today on updating some things:
    Omega Starbound Idle.png

Here's Omega in a new pose. I think it looks nice. Considering /e crossarms made Omega look awesome in City Of Heroes. Too bad it covers the chest crystal. The leg armor looks much better though IMO.

Also had to re-size my base avatar models, since they were on an odd canvas size. Fast to fix, once I tinkered with them a bit.

I'm still working on Exodus's avatar at the moment. I chose a pose, now I just have to work off the image and color palette given.

3. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

So excited. Judging by your previous work, it'll look amazing!

4. Omega V

Omega V Big Damn Hero

Look what I got! :)
    Exodus's Starbound Avatar.png

I think it turned out pretty spiffy. If you want me to tweak any colors, I can. I thought the chest plate would be perfect for the cyan color, with charcoal grey on the mail and plates, with gold trim!

Let me know what you think!

5. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

Looks fantastic! Just, the hair color. Can it be a dark charcoal color as well? Sorry if I sound too pushy. Other than that, it's absolutely perfect!

6. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Looks good. :up:

7. Omega V

Omega V Big Damn Hero

No problem, I was assuming the hair color by the drawing; since the shoulder pad was super black, I thought the hair was whitish-grey. I'll just re-color it quick...
    Exodus's Starbound Avatar.png

That looks better! :up:

8. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

Yeah, my camera messed up the coloring, and I'm just a sloppy artist. Thank you so much!

9. Omega V

Omega V Big Damn Hero

You're just fine as an artist, we all start somewhere. I'm not as good at drawing as I used to be, and it isn't my strong suit.

Though I love using graphic arts programs to draw landscapes and other things, but I'm no where near great there either. I'm always in awe of the Starbound wallpaper art; I wish I could do that! :eek:

Exodus likes this.
  10. Could I make a request? (I really like your style) Basically, what I want you to do is take this:
    AvianCharTemplate.png
    and go crazy :)
    I'd love to see what you can come up with, and I'm sure I'll like it. (Feel free to say no)

11. Omega V

Omega V Big Damn Hero

Lol, trust me; I don't say no often.

I'll take it and see what I can do with it! This is my last week of college classes for my first quarter, so I have a couple tests and things to focus on; might take a little while longer to complete this.

Not to mention it's a free-form request. I'm certain to be picky until it's just right. :DD

Seajun_ likes this.
  12. Omega Shadowcry

Omega Shadowcry Cosmic Narwhal

I'd like to see what you can do with this...
    [​IMG]
    (In the style of the Glitch, please. I made this guy myself.)

13. Omega V

Omega V Big Damn Hero

Wow! Two jobs!

I'll work first come first served, so it will be a bit.

Do you want me to use the same colors Shadowcry? Or do you want it different?

Let me know!

14. Omega Shadowcry

I'd like to keep to theme of slightly darker blue and either silver or red. I'm still working out how I want the color scheme to go.

Good luck!

15. Omega V

Omega V Big Damn Hero

Well, after messing around, I made... This:
    Shooshy's Robed Avatar.png

Merlon! The Robed Avian Wizard! :up:

:idea: ... Or maybe... Dovinian, the Avian Jedi!

Or maybe Hoot-Hoot the modest Avian Monk. :mwahaha: Eh? Ehh?

Now for Shadowcry's avatar! :proper:

Skitz, Shotte, Spacedino and 4 others like this.
  16. Omega Shadowcry

I'd like a dark color scheme; Dark blue with a bright crimson.
    Mechanized motifs, tron lines, general epicness...
    Also, some sort of shadow-greatsword would make an interesting side project for me...

17. I like it! (If you couldn't tell from the fact I changed my avi to it). See, and I couldn't have come up with something like that. I love it when artists do what they want.

18. Omega V

Omega V Big Damn Hero

How's this?
    Shadowcry's Glitch Avatar.png
    I can change it however you'd like, but I'd like some feedback before I continue further (If wanted).

I used the base model for the Glitch bot, and added the cape, centerpiece and used the antennae for the helmet.

If you want it in a different style compared to the base glitch bot, I can do that. Just need some inspiration is all!

blind sniper likes this.
  19. Omega V

Omega V Big Damn Hero

Glad you liked it! Idk, I just looked at it and thought: "How cool would an Avian Jedi be?" So I did it. :D

I would have done a Sith robe thing, but basically it would have been the same but black; maybe orange eyes.

20. Omega Shadowcry

I like this so far. For the helmet, I was trying to do something that looked the Optimus Prime's head.
    As for the body, something a little more... human-ish would be fitting.
    Again, great work so far!

EDIT: BLAAAH, ENGRISH!