Story Old Ghosts

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Zoolot, May 18, 2013.

1. Zoolot

Zoolot Existential Complex

For you crazy people not following me, I'm working on the 9th chapter as we speak and it should be finished and up in anywhere from one hour at the least and two hours at the most!
    It's also going to be a decently long chapter, maybe longer than any others I've done, it's hard to tell.

Trowzers and tassina like this.
  2. Zoolot

Still a bit busy, had to do some yard work, definitely going to power-house it out in within the hour!

3. General_Bond

General_Bond Orbital Explorer

I am afraid that is probably an understatement. :yeahhhh: :iswydt:

4. Zoolot

Oh, you flatter me! Did you have a read of the short stories? The second one is quite good if I do say so myself.

5. Zoolot

The next chapter, number 9 is up! I hope you guys like it as much as the others, enjoy!

tassina likes this.
  6. General_Bond

I have read them both and they are both quite as good as the story. You should really try to publish a book of short stories and a book for the main story.

7. Zoolot

Wow, thank you! I was considering doing this at one point; however, I don't know how Chucklefish would like me publishing content relating to their game, intellectual copyrights and all that jazz. I don't know, maybe if enough people like this stuff and point it out to the devs they might let me. I have no idea, but for now I'm content with the joy my writing brings to others!

On another note, I was wondering, are there any artists who like this story? I would love to have some fanart for my characters!

Ecleptic and tassina like this.
  8. General_Bond

Very true about the twisted world of copyright and Ill ask around I know a couple artists who might be interested.

9. Zoolot

Thanks again, can't wait to hear from them!

10. Zoolot

When your scroll bar is smaller than your mouse you know you've written a lot!
    Also, 1,100 views! Astounding! Incredible!
    It would be crazy if this thread reached the top of the most viewed list in the fanfic section!

tassina likes this.
  11. Percival

Percival Phantasmal Quasar

Well, it is now almost 3am, and I've caught up, but I'm going to hate getting up in 4 hours. Your writing is too good, Zoolot. I can't wait for more.

tassina and Zoolot like this.
  12. Aeryc

Aeryc Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Reaaally great story! I can't wait to see what happens next! Will be watching this thread.

tassina and Zoolot like this.
  13. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Wow, I only meant to read some and I read it all... Got to admit you have talent.

Ecleptic, tassina and Zoolot like this.
  14. Zoolot

Thank you all! I'm happy you guys love my writing! It makes me feel all fuzzy inside! :love:

15. Aeryc

Can't wait till chapter 10! got in trouble in Latin class for talking about it... woops :unsure:

tassina likes this.
  16. Zoolot

Really? sorry about that! I definitely think it's awesome you like it so much!

Aeryc and tassina like this.
  17. General_Bond

Had to write a story in school. I named the main character Ghost in honor of Spectre. Hope you dont mind!

Zoolot likes this.
  18. Zoolot

Np, I think that's pretty cool. I don't hold the names, I'm pretty sure anyone can use them as they wish.

tassina likes this.
  19. General_Bond

Thanks! And hows chapter 10 coming (if you can disclose that info)?

Ecleptic, tassina and Zoolot like this.
  20. Aeryc

Yay. 'cuz a character in my story is going to meet someone like spectre (though it is more fantasy-type.)

tassina likes this.