1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Novakid outfit color and design

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Cipherstar, May 12, 2017.

1. Cipherstar

Cipherstar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]

In the wiki this is the image shown for a Novakid. I'm a big fan of the color and definition given to the outfit here, and I can find what looks to be the same outfit and color options, but it looks almost nothing like that. The Red is too washed out and the outfit itself doesn't seem to be given any definition anymore.

[​IMG]

So. Is that not a default outfit or something? Do I need to find that somehow in-game? Does it use dyes to get that shade of red?

Or perhaps is there a mod that specifically alters them, or maybe brings that design back after it was removed or something?

The outfit shown in the wiki looks great, where I tend to find outfits to look lackluster in this game.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Doesn't even look like the same outfit. Not counting the colors, the shape is different, so I don't think they are even the same.

3. Cipherstar

They're pretty clearly the same intended product having gone through some design revision (and downgrade..).

4. lazarus78

But they aren't the same.

5. Cipherstar

Clearly, that's the problem. I want to recover that original(?) design.

6. lazarus78

Doesn't seem like it exists, so it would have to be modded.

7. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Check out outfits mods maybe?