Not the 8th of June progress update

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jun 8, 2013.

1. AdenSword

AdenSword Pangalactic Porcupine

AWSOME WORK:chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish: chucklefish you are EPIC it looks STUNNING

(i really wish i could be on the team at least as a mod you know it'd be EPIC then again if i was part of the team then after SB came out i would have to start work on another game and not play starbound (maybe)

2. SnakeX

SnakeX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I like that. A LOT. Gives off a 1984/Orwellian vibe for sure. Awesome stuff, can't wait to see more!

AdenSword likes this.
  3. Von Marlon

Von Marlon Pangalactic Porcupine

Epic Awesomeness and Apex, I OBEY!

AdenSword likes this.
  4. Misher

Misher Space Spelunker

Uhmm.. Am I the only one wondering why there isn't any bathrooms? Or Is it weird that, that was the first thing that I thought about when I saw the picture?

AdenSword likes this.
  5. AdenSword

AdenSword Pangalactic Porcupine

uhhh yeah that is kinda weird but understandable (well i would think of it after a little while it wouldn't be the first thing i notice but i might notice it later)

6. Iku

Iku Title Not Found

It can still be done to an extent.

AdenSword likes this.
  7. cricket62

cricket62 Orbital Explorer

Brilliant! 'Obey' LOL

AdenSword likes this.
  8. DiscontentWithTheSystem

DiscontentWithTheSystem Big Damn Hero

I'm pretty sure that's decoration. This game is going to be about exploration and adventure, I don't think Chucklefish wants much micro-management in the game. For base managing and exploration, check out State of Decay.

AdenSword likes this.
  9. Sibernaut

Sibernaut Astral Cartographer

I am now waiting to see Marx's work on communist ideals spoofed in apex literature. Also the TV in each room, 1984 FTW.

10. Zody

Zody Weight of the Sky

It dosn't look THAT soul destroying, you can even open the balcony doors both ways.

11. TheJudge

TheJudge Space Penguin Leader

What's ape rent for a flat that size? 300 bananas a month?

Flan, mario3585 and AdenSword like this.
  12. DiscontentWithTheSystem

You disgust me. We need an Apex civil rights movement :p

13. Earl Asplund

Earl Asplund The Number of the Minibeast

Can we......can we play the piano? :D (Maybe even print out some....sheet music that could be played on it?)

Edit: Species-specific instruments that can be played, perhaps? Since I wouldn't expect a Novakid to be able to play one without scorching it after a minute or so.

14. mario3585

mario3585 Void-Bound Voyager

Do I see somebody holding a fish on the top left corner?

AdenSword likes this.
  15. DiscontentWithTheSystem

Apex just fling their poop out the windows.

Flan and Kebab like this.
  16. Dynomyk3

Dynomyk3 Void-Bound Voyager

This looks so cool :D

17. Active Link

Active Link Master Astronaut

Looks like it. It's probably the almighty fishaxe.

18. Kebab

Kebab Orbital Explorer

This would be not only useful, but unique (as I personally have seen very few open world games in which elevators are featured), and in reality it should be, due to the sophistication of several of the races. DOOO IT! DOO IT NOW! *yells in Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice* :)

AdenSword and Bacon like this.
  19. Kebab

Kebab Orbital Explorer

Spider Man, Spider Man, does whatever a Spider Man can, DA DA! Here comes the spider man!!!! :)

20. Sophisticated Mayhem

Sophisticated Mayhem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I enjoy these decorations and accoutrements! I hope to be able to line my abode with other fine things, like brocade print and wing chairs nestled around a fireplace, as I'd like to bring such levels of sophistication to whatever planet I happen to conquer.

AdenSword likes this.