Not.. Not the 8th of June progress update

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by kyren, Jun 9, 2013.

1. hAcZOr4210

hAcZOr4210 Master Chief

AdenSword and mario3585 like this.
  2. davidlolcat

davidlolcat Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm still waiting for the June 8th update.

3. Trixmay988

Trixmay988 Space Penguin Leader

Ohh right, thanks for clearing that up, I feel a bit dumb for not knowing that, it seems so obvious now.

AdenSword likes this.
  4. TheJudge

TheJudge Space Penguin Leader

Hey me too! Lol

5. R234

R234 Contact!

Nice, a fellow language nut :laugh:

Just to add to your post, the two different "th" sounds (dental fricatives) can be more simply differentiated by saying "voiced" or "unvoiced", whether the vocal folds vibrate or not. Their symbols in the current International Phonetic Alphabet are [ð] for voiced, and [θ] for unvoiced.

Oh, and the "Œ" ligature is still used in the French language, such as in the word "œuf", meaning "egg". "Æ" is also sometimes used, but mostly just in Latin loanwords such as "ex æquo".

Cool stuff ;)

6. Lemonader

Lemonader Subatomic Cosmonaut

Are you trying to attack fishes with a fish or something? :V

7. Kitty Khaos

Kitty Khaos Phantasmal Quasar

sweet update :) I think I'm beginning to drool hehe

AdenSword likes this.
  8. jezuitx

jezuitx Pangalactic Porcupine

Seven days a week it sounds like you guys are hitting balls out of the park. I don't know how you guys keep working so hard. Anyway that was a good update and I can't wait to see more.

AdenSword likes this.
  9. RedDire

RedDire Cosmic Narwhal

I never want to develop an awesome game. I'd spoil everything for myself.:catface2:

AdenSword likes this.
  10. Skip

Skip Void-Bound Voyager

im liking this talk of ships in this update! id like to know more about that

AdenSword likes this.
  11. esseubot

esseubot Space Spelunker

Now it's just a dog AI and this game will be a rip off of call of duty ghosts *sarcasm*

12. Dariot

Dariot Aquatic Astronaut

I don't know what we'd do if fish didn't swim away from us... This is important news!

AdenSword likes this.
  13. Daisanome

Daisanome Tentacle Wrangler

Can you please please implement the feature that allows my friends, family members and acquaintances play this game on my computer while they're visiting or staying over?

14. Mushie

Mushie Phantasmal Quasar

Da
    Nice update though

AdenSword likes this.
  15. LALALAND

LALALAND Guest

OH NO!! This update wasn't categorized! Shame....

AdenSword likes this.
  16. SpiroExDeus

SpiroExDeus Cosmic Narwhal

Can you believe that I didn't want to confuse people by going too technical? :laugh:

I like to use Æsc in Encyclopædia because that's the proper spelling. The usual British spelling these days is to split the original digraph into two monographs spelling it Encyclopaedia. Even worse we're slowly moving over to the American convention which cuts out the 'a' sound completely. (Won't somebody think of the children? :saywhat: )

17. R234

R234 Contact!

Heh, sure. I was just throwing that out there is all, it didn't seem to me like you wouldn't know that already (double negative! X3)

18. Derfpace

Derfpace Cosmic Narwhal

Congrats, now you're next gen.

19. Sam Lewis

Sam Lewis Aquatic Astronaut

This is an awesome idea, hope it gets implemented :)

AdenSword likes this.