1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Nightar Race 0.3.4

Adds the Nightars, or "The Knights of the Night" as a custom race!

1. The God Of Death

The God Of Death Poptop Tamer

2. iMisterX

iMisterX Phantasmal Quasar

Welcome, i am happy to know it worked, have fun!

The God Of Death likes this.
  3. The God Of Death

The God Of Death Poptop Tamer

Thanks alots :D

4. iMisterX

5. otisjasmodeus

otisjasmodeus Subatomic Cosmonaut

for the one sword with the flame thrower effect, can you have the sword position reset after you use the flame thrower secondary. its kind of annoying that after you use the flame thrower the sword stays pointed in that direction when you try to swing it, and stays like this till you manually reposition it with the secondary to in front of you, or swap to another tool then swap back. (IE if you activate the flame thrower secondary and point straight up while using it, then stop while still aiming straight up, no matter which direction you are pointing when trying to swing the sword, the sword will always swing and do its animation set while pointing straight up) other then that you fixed the only other issue I ran into (the augment one) with a previous patch.

Also im loving this race, with the sort of sci-fi midevil/glitch armor and weapons (like if the glitch fixed the programming error and ascended to future tech. good work.

6. iMisterX

Think of that as a drawback or side effect for having a flamethrower sword that can combo, which you cant get in the vanilla game, so having a side effect is good for the balance's sake!

7. otisjasmodeus

otisjasmodeus Subatomic Cosmonaut

fair enough

8. iMisterX

iMisterX updated Nightar Race with a new update entry:

STUFF!

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Guilmonex

Guilmonex Phantasmal Quasar

Found one conflict with other mod.
    It makes the Viera race silent. When you talk to them they should say "hmm?" along with their dialog. Now there is only the dialog without voice.

10. iMisterX

I will try to find what's the problem.

11. iMisterX

12. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

forgot to add to my review, but thank you very much for the customizable eye color, I have been waiting for that!

13. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

This might have happened because the mod folder is inside of another folder with the same name. (thats what I just did lol)

14. iMisterX

Yea i thought having varied eye colors would be a cool thing! :3

There is only one folder, but this changes depending on how you extract your .zip files, if you chose "extract here" there will only be one folder, but if you choose "Extract to (insert file name here)" it will create another folder and put the original folder in it.

15. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

At Ran's Castle the Nightar chest costs 0 pixels and can not be bought.

16. iMisterX

Thank you for the bug report!

I fixed it, but i will upload the fix later with the next update!

AArticuno3 likes this.
  17. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

BTW, where do I find the codex? is it given after the mission? or am I supposed to have it before going to it?

18. iMisterX

There are 4 started codices that you have when you make a character, and there are 5 codices in the mission.

AArticuno3 likes this.
  19. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

could you make yorunnoha and yorunokama spears?

20. Assassin001rus

Assassin001rus Void-Bound Voyager

I complete that mission and i got a question: What can i do with "Broken Nightar legendary Sword"? Can i "fix" it or something?