Story Night Sky - A Starbound Story - *Discontinued*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Zebe, Jul 13, 2014.

1. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

It's alive?!?!

You're missing the occasional the in the recent chapter.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    Zebe likes this.
  2. MysticMalevolence

...I'm kinda lost as to how Zach got the leaf. Did he happen to have one on his clothes?
    Oh, and the container.

Zebe likes this.
  3. MysticMalevolence

I feel as confused as Zachary. Grayquill's ramblings are quite hard to follow... he seems to jump suddenly from one thought to another.

As for the server... eh... maybe. We'll see.
    I do have an Enjin account I might as well use...

EDIT: @Zebe I... suppose that's kinda like Song of Ice and Fire. Honestly, it's not fleshed out enough to draw any conclusive connections between the two. It's as similar to Game of Thrones as it is Lord of the Rings, it seems to me.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
    Zebe likes this.
  4. MysticMalevolence

It's just the way that he jumped from being interested... to warning them to leave... to laughing... to being interested... to showing them his Sunborn collection. I don't think it was your English at all, rather the way it was presented.

Also, I went ahead and applied to the server.

Zebe likes this.
  5. Fearmonger

Fearmonger Void-Bound Voyager

Haven't seen any comments for a while, but I'm loved the story and I'm hoping to see my character in the next part!
    Name: Fearmonger
    Race: Floran, with a Glitch twist. We'll get to that later.
    Age: Even he doesn't know anymore, but he has probably been around for 25 to 30 years.
    Appearance:[​IMG] Same look as my profile pic
    Personality and traits: A complete psychopath. He has no compassion for any living things whatsoever. He is a cunning and ruthless Floran, and is highly determined.
    Backstory: When he was very young, he was given the name Monger. He was a hunter, and was very good at it. He could chase down and defeat the largest of the beasts in the jungle, and it looked like he would become the chieftain of the tribe. But that changed when the Minikong arrived. He was sent with several others to their camp to see what they were doing, and to steal some technology. However, they were noticed. The Minikong attacked the group and killed them, except for Monger. He was captured, and brought in for testing. What they wanted to see is if they could improve the Floran race. The scientists took a part of a Glitch brain, and connected it to Monger's. Immediately he knew that it was the brain of a Glitch king and scholar, one known for his strategic skills and leadership qualities. Another thing he learned was that he wasn't like the others of his species. While other Florans are obsessive about violence because they are primitive, and don't know any other way, he enjoys violence simply because...he enjoys violence. He was a true sociopath. He then convulsed into a coma, from the shock of the memories. When he awoke, he could speak correctly, read and write, do arithmetic.. it seemed that the implant had given him knowledge. He then escaped the facility, for the Minikong had declared him brain-dead, and gave him no guards. When he escaped on one of their ships he suddenly knew how to fly, he landed at a planet filled with crime. He reveled in it. He became a notorious hit man, one that would complete the job at any cost. And he slowly started to build a small team of 20 mercenaries, all highly trained. He traveled back to the lab on his home planet and slaughtered the scientists, without mercy. He took jobs from anyone across the galaxy, and became known for total brutality, ruthless cunning, and unstoppable determination.
    Gear and items: He carries two high-powered handguns, and a sniper rifle. He usually takes with him any extra equipment that will help him take out his target, but his main piece of equipment is an old Hylotl katana (If you want it to be a katana from a certain monastery that's up to you)
    Additional wishes: I would like him to either be a villain that one of the party's enemies will hire him to kill the party, and he will attack the group, maybe even becoming a reoccurring villain that keeps attempting to kill them. The other option could be that the group has no other choice then to go to him to do a job.

Master Automan IV and Zebe like this.
  6. macodelo

macodelo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How are things Zebe? Haven't finished up to your latest update of the novel. You been busy I take it, and so have I. But I am glad to see progress.

How's life and school treating you.

Zebe likes this.
  7. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

[REDACTED]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  8. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

[REDACTED]

Tatterdemalion and Captain Karo like this.
  9. MysticMalevolence

It's alive? What sorcery is this? I think I smell a lich.

Anyhow... when's my character planned? :p

Zebe likes this.
  10. MysticMalevolence

I ask because I've considered revising his backstory a bit (don't want your story dropping in quality because of my poor character writing...), not to seriously.
    Well, I've considered it, but I've thus far been to lazy to do so. Should probably get on that before he's needed ;/.

Zebe likes this.
  11. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

[REDACTED]

Tatterdemalion likes this.
  12. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

[REDACTED]

13. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

[REDACTED]

Tatterdemalion likes this.
  14. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

[REDACTED]

15. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Whoa. You can art apparently.

Zebe likes this.
  16. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Thanks! I can art somewhat. I used to have some main characters drawn in the first post, but they weren't too good. But my art is only lines/sketchy style. I can't complete a coloring book and my shadows can't quite decide where the light is coming from.

17. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Well, if I didn't have a million things to do still, I'd say I could take some sketchy sketches of yours and re-line 'em. And color them. But unfortunately... I'd really like to, but as you know I've taken on a lot of things already and I gotta finish some of those first.

Zebe likes this.
  18. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

I appreciate the thought! 'tis okay to color my sketches, if you ever have time and want to.

Alkanthe likes this.
  19. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Sure, but I'd have to be able to see 'em first. :p

Zebe likes this.
  20. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

I don't art too often. Only one I have right now is that nasty novakid up there. I'd have to dig up older ones from wherever. Just say when you got the time.