Story Night Sky - A Starbound Story - *Discontinued*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Zebe, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

[REDACTED]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    Presios Saiyan likes this.
  2. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

Well, It's okay to use Canon races( Which i liked.) , But Not okay to use modded races, But it's your choice.

Also, Better look into the last post for now.

Yeah, I don't know what i am saying, But in case you didn't know, Portal splitter looks like the Broken Hero Sword, But Much more improved and less broken.

It came from Intrestring Starter Swords mod.

Also, The Dragon ball stuff i talked about, You should watch one episode of it. Or two of you like.

It's harder to put refrences into it. I am honest about it.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
    Zebe likes this.
  3. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

[REDACTED]

4. macodelo

macodelo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm so disappointed in you (:zzz:)...

This story is so awesome, I have nothing else to give you but dissapontment, because I have officially certified this story as 100% baddass!

BAD-D-Azzzz!

LOL! I happy to be back into the swing of things. Although life is still busy for me as usual, having been back, and after helping launch two missiles, I am happy to have come back to my cozy forums.

Man I have a lot to say, but having these characters requests work greatly. You have even captured their essential character and being, and keeping them relevant to your story.

When I stopped Cotton Feather at my chapter, at that point I could have come up with anything. But your story lends a helping hand to others he go too wish to be creative writers. Because I have to admit, after the killing off Beardleon, I was really fatigued, saddened, and suffered writer's block. Your story has shredded new light in an already expansive and creative world that is Starbound. When I first read his first mention at the ship garage back at Cuna, a light back in my head lit up, and all my creative writing came back--like rusty machinery being put on emergency startup after being shut down for a while. It is a good thing too refresh up on these these after a long... Journey.

I am glad you are taking priority with school, but still find this relevant in your studies with class projects and such. Keep up the good work and I look forward to buying the special edition hardback of your story at the Barnes and Noble (>_o).

The quick drawings for character profiles look great for a rough sketch. I could probably help with that but you seem to capture them completely. Plus, loving the Otaku style you did on Darius Bling bling (^w^), which on a side note the subtle jokes in the story about him are rich. Japan anyone? I laughed a lot about that, and the joke about Bling, well, I can't help but think of him as a Mr. T, being joked around by two squeamish "gangstas" of no particular racial affiliation. LOL.

I can't wait to read more, and so far you are spot on with Cotton. Even though I am back, I am still going to hold off on my story for a few months more. Work is tiring, but learning the job is the hardest battle yet. But keep up the good work and continue to use my character as you like. It made me cry almost.

--Delo

Zebe likes this.
  5. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

[REDACTED]

artbot345 likes this.
  6. macodelo

macodelo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I like this sudden action. The gruesome bodies to the flaming hangar. Plus, Igni the Novakid is a great character because seldom do we know much about them as much as the other races, giving him in my opinion a mystique to his brash cowboy persona.

Things are starting to get serious, but look forward to the second parter.

Zebe likes this.
  7. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

[REDACTED]

artbot345 likes this.
  8. bayley

bayley Cosmic Narwhal

Why am I now hungry?

artbot345 and Zebe like this.
  9. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

[REDACTED]

10. bayley

bayley Cosmic Narwhal

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*Deep breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*Another breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-*collapses*

Master Automan IV likes this.
  11. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

[REDACTED]

12. jpmrocks

jpmrocks Phantasmal Quasar

I'll wait here for ya, man! I hit the creative block too, so now I wait for my attention span to actually keep attention.

Zebe likes this.
  13. artbot345

artbot345 Gotta Catch 'em All! Mk.2

OMG you're back! :D
    Thank you for not forgetting about the story! :)

Zebe and jpmrocks like this.
  14. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

[REDACTED]

artbot345 likes this.
  15. Captain Karo

Captain Karo Cosmic Narwhal

Woo! I'm glad your still with us! :)

Zebe likes this.
  16. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

It looks like you should replace this "and" with "end"...

I must question, however, where Mack's cane came from. I would think Zach would leave it on the old ship, to avoid being reminded of what happened... why'd he bring it with him?

Zebe likes this.
  17. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

[REDACTED]

18. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

[REDACTED]

19. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

The first story post is getting a bit cluttered, I think.
    Have you considered making one of your other posts into a second story post?

Also, I suggest double-checking this sentance:
    This might be a personal thing, but I feel as if the appearance of the resistance is a bit... sudden. Plus, where'd they get all of those red cloaks?

Zebe likes this.
  20. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

[REDACTED]

MysticMalevolence and Ovyerus like this.