Pixel NewLiar's Pixel art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by NewLiar, Oct 27, 2012.

1. NewLiar

NewLiar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Looks like a nice challenge. I'll see what I can do.
    Edit: Any things you want me to add (clothing, other colors, etc.) and also what would you like as a background?

DarkEspeon likes this.
  2. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

:catface2:

UPD : Just add the sword(i can give you the pic of it, if I find it). And can you make him black&blue (more black)? Add a volcano as background.

3. NewLiar

Not sure I can also do a sword. If I add that I will have to zoom out alot to show it off aswell, and the image might become too tiny to see.

4. Alucard I

Blind Sniper tried to make it. Look
    espeon3.png

The problem is body being gray( :( ) and wings "merging" with the body, so all it folded together looks like one giant gray blur.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  5. NewLiar

I see he had the same problem with the dragon mouth. :p
    I can't seem to get that thing to look right. Any alternative ideas for avatars, or can I change the mouth into a beak? :p

blind sniper likes this.
  6. Alucard I

Maybe you can just rotate his head a little? :iswydt:
    Also, he tried to COPY an image, thats why he failed. I'm not asking to copy, it is very difficult

7. NewLiar

I've tried a couple of different mouths, but it's kind of hard to do. Also, I'm more of a human sprite kind of guy. :p
    Edit: I could give you a temporary Vaas (from FarCry 3) avatar, while you come up with more avatar ideas.

8. Alucard I

Do your best, I believe in you :3
    :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:And take those cookies :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

How your beak looks like?

9. NewLiar

Haven't made many, but there are some examples in my hat contest sketches folder (A beak like mask), and also the two pirate avians I made with slightly customized beaks.

Btw here's the Vaas avatar if you want to use it for now. ;)
    Vaas FC3 enlarged avatar.png

10. Alucard I

I don't like Vaas, he is INSANE :D
    Maybe you should somehow modify those beaks and put it on dragon's face?

11. NewLiar

That's why I love Vaas. :p

So, that's a yes on the beak idea, and if so which would you like it to look like most?

12. Huntrex

Huntrex Big Damn Hero

*hugs purple dragon* sweet art btw newliar :D

NewLiar likes this.
  13. NewLiar

Thank you. :)
    I'll start working on your avatar tomorrow, I think I might finish it in one day, maybe a bit later if something comes up.

Huntrex likes this.
  14. NewLiar

Here's your finished avatar. If you want me to change anything, like the color, Message me.
    Huntrex Avatar v2 finsihed copy.png

15. Alucard I

It's a yes, but still the form of chops must be observed if possible :C
    And I didn't understood the second part of this sentence, sorry(

16. Он спрашивает, какой клюв ты бы хотел, если согласен на клюв?
    (Sry for that mumbo jumbo words, I just translated NewLiar's question;))

NewLiar likes this.
  17. Alucard I

Oh, ok. Gimme some time to think, ok? :)

NewLiar likes this.
  18. NewLiar

Thanks for translating that, blind. ;)

Take your time, I have alot of free time this week.

19. dgm

dgm Phantasmal Quasar

Very nice. I love your sprites.
    But where are Firefly characters?
    :lolwut: Come on.

NewLiar likes this.
  20. WonderingGamer

WonderingGamer Void-Bound Voyager

Nice sprites :up:
    Keep it up!

NewLiar likes this.