New Floran Kingdom RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Cloudhopper, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Pixelstomp

Pixelstomp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Laker jumps off his hovercraft in time to avoid crashing into a tree. He watches as the craft blows up in a mist of flames. "Well, that may be a issue." Laker chuckles, but realizes his top priority other then surviving. He sprints to where Paillan is, and finds him with Star. As I listen in, I search on my database with my AI's help, ANGIE, (Artificial Neuroscience Genetic Intelligent Electronic), and find out Gearnova left 20 different shop owners, each with the express purpose of selling harmful objects to Florans. Laker jumps down, and sprints into the cave, turning on his Passerby Cloak, and slides through rocks with ease. He grabs the glitch robot, and throws it into wall, using ANGIE's software to turn it off. Laker uses the Cloak again, and walks out of the cave, with a crumbled robot. "Now, can one of you guys help me find a new hovercraft?" Laker points to a smoking wreck.

2. Paillan

Paillan Existential Complex

((the cave was sealed, but anyway))
    "i think no laker... we are in the middle of the wild and star had only one hovercraft..."Thiks a bit"I now a way to take us all to the village, of course stsr, if you wan´t to go to, but i think that you will want a new hovercraft so..."looks to her"anyway, grab my arms"they look surprised"What? were are going to fly of course.

3. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

*Wakes up with a yawn...*
    "Something doesn't seem right..."

((New story chapter: Discovery of the Novakid Race!))

Cloudhopper walks outside, and sees smoke from the agriculture field.
    "Weird... I'd better investigate that."
    Cloudhopper grabs his Pistols, and walks out into the field, and as he reaches the source of the smoke, he sees a large crater with a crumpled spaceship at the bottom.
    Carefully making his way down the Crater edge, he pries open the metal door of the ship. Inside are several glowing humanoid shapes, wearing Western-like clothes: the Novakids.
    Pulling out his Radio, he calls everyone to the Town Hall for a meeting.

4. Paillan

*Hears the radio call from his home* ((I dedided to eliminate that stuff from the flying platform an shits, unless you want them))
    *sight*"What hapened now..."*Walks out slowly and goes to the town hall*"YAWN!, o men... one week whit no sleep, yust because i have a bad feeling that something will happen..."*thinks a bit an them wakes up and runs*"HOLY shit! SOMETHING hapened!"

5. Gearnova

Gearnova Big Damn Hero

Gearnova's assembly-line-twin-clone-thingy activates from his hidden cave. After receiving updated instructions from the beacon left by the original Gearnova, inside Cloudhopper's left butt-cheek, he activates the neuron transducermabob hidden inside the crater, knocking out the planet's inhabitants. He rounds up his old nemesisisss and stores them in stasis, then begins drilling into the planet.

-14 hours later-

Gearnova mk-II shoots red matter into the core of the world from orbit, creating a singularity that consumes the planet and kills everyone on it. Old alternative-timeline Cloudhopper and Paillan are forced to watch from their icy exile on a nearby planet as their home is consumed. Gearnova mk-II beams down next to them and farts a cloud of nano-bots into the wind and then self destructs.

6. Paillan

okey... I now for what you are here. So listed. Why do you even joined the clan if you are against us in the roleplay? Roleplay is not so important as be can re-start it, but it really comes to this: are you here to enjoy yourself at the cost of others or whit the others? (personally i like prefer whit others)

7. Star_blinder

Star_blinder Void-Bound Voyager

(Having an evil robot trying to kill us is an amazing Story :DD)

8. Paillan

he already destroyed the planet in his version... didn´t you read anything?

9. Cloudhopper

((Twice. And i'm erasing him from the Continuum if he doesnt stop Godmodding.))

10. Paillan

doesn´t matter, just continue as nothing would had happen, i wanna now what happens whit the novakids.

11. Cloudhopper

Cloud lifts one of the Novakids out from the crashed ship, and begins to pull him out of the wreckage.
    Suprisingly cool to the touch, the Novakid is yellow with a greek Omega on where a Floran's face would be.
    "Strange...." Cloud mutters to himself, and he takes the 3 surviving Novakids back to the town hall, waiting for the others to arrive for the Meeting.

12. Paillan

*sees that cloudhopper comes whit 3 unconsious novakids*"Are you mad! this race has not a long memory! if we help them they will forggot about it soon! we should better repair their ship and send it whit computer to some of the novakid planets and..."*Stops because he saw the strange novakid´s sign*Uhmm...cloud...Thats, Celestius, Entirus and Lisiamega, the 3 leaders of... the revolution from the other galaxy..."

13. Star_blinder

Star_blinder Void-Bound Voyager

(I know but maybe the destroying entire planet thing isn't good, but what i'm saying is that having an enemy trying to kill us is a good thing for the story)

14. Cloudhopper

((PLOT TWIST))

"Whoa...let's hope that their enemies don't track them here.."
    Strange, Cloud thinks. If the rebels OR their enemies track these leaders here, it could equally result in war..

((I'm going to start a Novakid invasion soon, so don't do anything too dramatic.))

15. Paillan

((okey boss))
    "Hmmm... it's not safe to have they here, you now that"*thinks a bit*"I need to meditate, but we should prepare for war anyway"*shouts to all citizen*"Prepare and brace yourselves, war is coming!"*goes out and leaves the village to go to the forest*

16. Cloudhopper

Cloud sits in the town hall, gazing out the window.
    I have a bad feeling about this. He thinks.
    Cloud stands up, and walks back to the field to see if there's any way of finding out how the ship crashed.

17. Pixelstomp

Pixelstomp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*Laker arrives, after repairing his hovercraft* Yo, what's going on? I saw some sorta crater crash the other day, and now a call from you to the town hall, and Im preeeeeeetty sure thats not good. *sees knocked out Novakids* Holy... what the heck happened? O _ O

18. Cloudhopper

((Also gearnova's future RP posts don't actually happen since all he does is spam destroying our planet.))

19. Paillan

*arrives his old refuge in the forest*"ahhh sweet times when i lived here, before cloud and the others moved to this planet..."*starts remembering, sights*"I think i will stay here until the war starts... I can bielieve it, another war..."*sits down and starts meditating*

20. MRDaniel

MRDaniel Void-Bound Voyager

*yawns and stands up*"O woah, that was a long sleep, were am I anyway?"*looks around*"Why the heck am I at the senate of the human cofederence?!"*hears wispers*"What, is happen..."*A voice interrupts him*-Daniel, you are being now acussated form hight treason to the confederation, how do declare yourself?-"Innocent! of course!"*I say, men, they discovered my...I think*-You have the right to save silence-*Voice says*-Let the testificates pass!-*Door opens and a lot of humans enter. O no, they will get my to dead punish... I think*-After a long and tedius sesion-*judge smashed his desk whit the hammer* Order! Order! The magistrade will not take its desision!*An old men stands up*-Judge, we want a talk whit the accused first-*the judge os the testificates stands up*-OBJECTION! the magistrade cannot talk to the accused!-*The judge shouts*DENEGADE!-permission granted, you two!-*points at 2 guards on a corner*-Bring the accused to the magistrade!-*They grab my arm and take my to the magistrade*-Well...well...what we got here...*He nears my ear, and wispers something* Use it wisely, and don´t kill any one... the ship will wait for you out of the town*he slips something to my pockets...a lightknife...*-I ended my talk to him, your honor-*The magistrade says*-Good, now bring him back!-*The judge says, the guards want to grab my, but I walk back alone*-Now, the veredict?-*The magistrade hawks*We declare him...guilty*The public shouts his aproval, and he makes my a signal whit his eye*"May i say something, judge?"*I ask*-Okay, i don't see why not, talk-"Thanks your honor, I just wanna give you all*takes a smoke grenade out from his pockets*THIS"*Throws the grenade, producing confusion, in middle of the chaos, the magistrade and I escape, we meet out from the building, in a escape door-Don't care about my, just get out of town, fast!*He them rans*Thank you...dad...*I split a tear* I am so ashamed from all I said, you, I hope you can forgive my... bye...*I start running*