1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Neko's Clothing Mod 1.00 Actual

Neko's latex and leather clothing mod (Now an Actual Version Number!)

1. nekomaster

nekomaster Subatomic Cosmonaut

nekomaster submitted a new mod:

Neko's Clothing Mod - Neko's latex and leather clothing mod

Read more about this mod...

2. nekomaster

nekomaster updated Neko's Clothing Mod with a new update entry:

Neko's Clothing Mod (Latex, Leather, and Vinyl) ALPHA-2

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. DaWrecka

DaWrecka Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm not 100% on the precise requirements, but there's apparently an orange pallette you can build from with any clothing items, and it'll be compatible with MrMagical's Dye Mod right out of the box. Which saves you time because it means you only need to make one set of images for each outfit, no matter how many colours you want to use. And even if the user doesn't have Dye Mod, you can define new colours in the object file, again saving you time since you don't need to create a new set of sprites and recipes for every different colour.

4. nekomaster

I have no idea what your talking about, I'm new to StarBound, modding and making mods.

5. DaWrecka

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  6. nekomaster

I already know about dyes, but I still have no idea how to impliment them aside from the basic petals. Im new and thus I wouldnt know how to have mods interact

7. DaWrecka

In this case, all you'd need to do is to set up your frames to use the colour substitution system in the game. The post I linked really explains things better than I could.

EDIT: So it turns out two of the items you've got are already compatible with the colour substitution system; the tank top, (latextop) and the sweatpants. Because of this, they're already Dye Mod compatible.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  8. nekomaster

9. nekomaster

Things now have their own default colors. Let me know how that works out guys. Also let me know if any of the colors need tweaking. Red may need to be tweaked to be a tad more vibrant

10. DaWrecka

Just noticed an error with the latex skirt. When walking, there's some stray pixels above the character's head; On the left while walking right, or on the right while walking left.

11. nekomaster

12. nekomaster

Noted and fixed. Download ALPHA-3.1 for the fix.

13. kingofdeath

kingofdeath Void-Bound Voyager

Does the clothes work on male characters?

14. nekomaster

At the moment I'm not supporting male characters. Call me lazy but it is a bit of work adding each top and bottom (pants) to the game. Plus as a male my self, I've never been fond of guys wearing fetish clothing... just doesnt feel right.

15. nekomaster

Still not dead, just really lazy

16. Xentor Antarix

Xentor Antarix Ketchup Robot

hmmm hope you contuine this I would real love to have it in the actual gameversion.

17. nekomaster

I haven't been doing much with starbound because my sister, friend and I all had gone through all the bosses and felt like there wasn't much to do after that. Though I hope that with the new versions of starbound there will be more things to do and maybe make the game harder.

This also means I may start working on the mod again, I just hope that my work still works in the recent versions.

18. nekomaster

UPDATE!!! DECEMBER 11, 2014 UPDATE!

ALPHA-3.5 UPDATE

19. nekomaster

ALPHA-3.6 "Head Accessories" UPDATE!!

20. Xentor Antarix

Xentor Antarix Ketchup Robot

Hehe in the new Version you can than work with Oil or Tar as resourcematerial.
    To bad you have made it only for females.