1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Neko Race Mod Upbeat Giraffe

Gonjamoon's Neko race updated for Upbeat Giraffe

1. Thundeki

Thundeki Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thundeki submitted a new mod:

Neko Race Mod - Gonjamoon's Neko race updated for nightly.

Read more about this mod...

2. Icarusu

Icarusu Void-Bound Voyager

Oh, sweet

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
    Thundeki likes this.
  3. JasonPanic

JasonPanic Space Penguin Leader

can you make a update for this mod so it can also run on Enraged Koala

4. Thundeki

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
  5. Azure Nyoki

Azure Nyoki Scruffy Nerf-Herder

you totally should.. this one doesn't work, same error as everyone in it's discussion thread, and following those directions on the description does nothing

6. Thundeki

I was unaware that the Enraged Version didn't work for some as it did for me so sure i'll add an Enraged version. As for changing the ship it's not exactly hard so i'll do it for you. Which AI would you prefer?

7. Thundeki

8. JasonPanic

JasonPanic Space Penguin Leader

I tested that mod and it is completely broke when it comes to having starbound from steam
    steam idk why but they reconfigure the game so from some annoying reason

9. Thundeki

I'll be sure to release my own version of Enraged then. Can you tell me at what point his version was crashing your game?

10. Thundeki

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
  11. Thundeki

12. Thundeki

If anyone is getting a species ordering error it's the character menu mod you have "xbawks" or something else of the sort. Go to interface/windowconfig of that mod and open charactercreation.config and add this line at the top after the {
    "speciesOrdering" : ["human", "avian", "apex", "floran", "hylotl", "glitch", "novakid", "neko"],

What that does is add the order in which the races appear on the menu so if you were to unistall this mod you would need to delete "neko" in that line and if you were to install another race mod you would need to add it at the end of that.

13. Alhrguy

Alhrguy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I like the mod (I mean, who doesn't love frickin' space Nekos?), but I've got a problem. It doesn't seem to let me play as one. I can spawn a Neko in as an NPC, but they're missing from the character creation screen.

14. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

Do you have a Character menu mod? If not they won't show up.

15. Shouen Rakukojin

Shouen Rakukojin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Loving the mod, but I've hit a small snag. It seems I can't craft any of the armors or weapons past first tier, which makes fixing the FTL drive a tad difficult as I'm not able to make the armor needed for the oxygen suit.

To clarify: I can make the steel bars, but none of the recipes are showing up at the metalwork station for any of the steel tier armor or weapons. I tested this issue with only the Neko Race and Xbawks character menu mods installed.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  16. Alhrguy

Alhrguy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yep, I got a menu mod, and the extra spots all show up as "?", so idk what's up. Unless it has to be the one specific mod the modmaker linked to, which would be just plain weird.

17. Shouen Rakukojin

Which character menu mod are you using? If it's Kawa's Xbawks mod, then you should follow the suggestion in Thundeki's most recent post in this thread. If you're using another character menu, then I don't know if I'll be of much help as Xbawks is the only character menu I've ever really used. ._.

18. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

Y'all should be using mine :D

19. Shouen Rakukojin

Wasn't anything personal, I've just been using Kawa's for ages. ._. That being said though, I should probably give yours a try at the least, seeing as yours is more compact and I only use one or two race mods.

Edit: And I've hit the same issue as Alhrguy using your mod. The other race I have installed (Kineptic race) shows, but the Neko race does not. :/

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  20. Thundeki

Sorry for the delay in response I was away for the holiday's. I should have everything up and fixed in a day or two.