REQUEST Need to eat food?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Jokerine, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey all! I was wondering if it would be possible to have a little mod that makes you need to eat food a couple of times a day. For immersion maybe :p

I'm not sure how you could go about it, but I would love to see it happen! Maybe just manually remove a few points of endurance from the player in the morning, midday and evening to kinda mimic hunger? So it would be up to the player to get some food to regain the endurance lost.

I really hope someone skilled decides to pick this up. I love to eat food in games! It's like an addiction, haha! Thank you <3

• ThatNorthernMonkey

ThatNorthernMonkey Aquatic Astronaut

This is interesting, would require some balance but for the most part shouldn't be too hard to create. Will definitely try and take a look after finishing up this Universal Storage System mod (making progress!)

Kenma and Jokerine like this.
      • Aryade

Aryade Void-Bound Voyager

Only way I can think of this happening is if someone can make the energy meter drop by -1 every few seconds. Then eat food to recover that said missing energy. But eating too much food gives you a slow de-buff like when you drink beer.

• Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you, this is such good news to hear! I'm gonna cry tears of happiness now :p