My suggestions (Quite a few)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nervaa, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Nervaa

Nervaa Space Hobo

I just want to say I love the game. It's so much better than what I expected. I know I am going to put countless hours into this game.

Warning: All my opinion. Just writing to help make improvements in any way possible.

So let's begin:

1. Tooltips. The "once and done" type. If there were small tool-tips on even the menu I think I wouldn't have spent so much time confused on what to do in the beginning. And the same thing with each area. A sign would do; read the sign, learn what that area or thing does, never bother again. Would be much appreciated. And help players who aren't the explore and learn type, helps open up the player base.
    2. The map: Maybe it's a bug, but sometimes it doesn't update exactly where you are, and makes reading it confusing. Also, can you make the characters head not so damn big on it?
    3. Chests: Can you make it to where we can drag and drop the items if we want to instead of only being able to click them in and out? Frustrating as it is now.
    4. Dialog. Repeatable, I hate just talking to them once a day. Maybe a repeat of all the things they have said since you first talked to them, or just what they said on repeat? I don't know, weird little quirk.
    5. Combat: Okay seriously. I can freaking water something on the corner of my square. I can also water behind me, and it turns my character. Why can I not have this with combat? Like? Why can't I click behind me and just automatically turn? So infuriating! The amount of damage I take because I have to stop the melee animation, then physically move to start attacking in a different direction is just not worth the combat itself or the loot. I always try and keep myself out of combat so I don't have to deal with it even though there is loot, and rank up experience I can get from it.
    6. Tools: Mostly a weird confusion on how they work. I understand that you can upgrade the tools, but what I don't understand is what you can destroy at each upgrade. EX: You have your pickaxe, and you can destroy small stones, cool, I get that. Upgrade it with copper: Destroy bigger stones... Right. You can destroy the bigger stones in the mines, but you can't destroy the big rocks on your farm. Now, the axe system I can somewhat understand. But the pickaxes, I don't. Why can I destroy one big rock and not the other? Another weird quirk. Also, displaying any value of how they are more efficient as you upgrade them, (if they are), would be much appreciated.
    7. CAN I HAVE A GOD DAMN BIKE!?
    8. Movement: It seems like I walk slower when I go diagonal. Might just be me.
    9. Already have a bug, will post in the proper section though. Or message you personally. Who knows. Kinda frustrating again.
    10. Mouse: If I'm watering, if I click a square I can't reach, can you make it to where it does nothing, instead of stopping an watering the square nearest to where you clicked?
    11. Toolbar: Also, if I use the mousewheel to select something on my toolbar or use the appropriate button, can we have the ability to select a blank space on it, instead of having to manually click the space? Have already had moments where I have mis-clicked with an axe and destroyed a crop. User error. But point still stands.
    12. Movement 2: My god man. Can I have a god forsaken bike, or a horse? I spend more time getting to places than the time I actually spend there, (excluding farm and mines). I believe it should be the other way around. I hate using up 30 minutes to an hour of in game time to get somewhere for a small delivery or a chat.

If you choose to comment, please make it constructive and explain your point. Thank you for reading.

P.S: This isn't all. I will make another post or edit this one if I see anything else in game. Also, will be posting a bug in the proper section. Something more serious for the almighty developer to look at.

• Khaosius

Khaosius Cosmic Narwhal

1.) This should be an option. :D I'll add this to my list.
      2.) True. A more precise map would be nice. I'll add this too!
      3.) Already mentioned.
      4.) Already mentioned.
      5.) Another good point I'll add.
      6.) Cause the stones on your farm take level three, but true, it should be better defined. I"ll add this as well. Maybe have bigger farm rocks?
      7.) Lol
      8.) You do, and already mentioned.
      9.) N/A
      10.) Agreed. I'll mention this.
      11.) o_O
      12.) We can get a horse...