1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

My Steam Collection Of 180 Mods No Longer Works Could Somehelp Please!

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by drpsycho, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Like i said earlier don't double post. When having mods that are conflicting you'll need to remove one of them that are conflicting. It's most likely a mod related to fallout here.
    I don't know what mod adds what stuff so it's up to you to sort out your collection :(

~ Iris ~

2. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Like @Iris Blanche said. Theres conflict with fallout based mods.

Its probably best to search out your whole collection and keep only 1 falliut themed mod bundle. Unsubscrive from the other(s) and try to run the game

3. drpsycho

drpsycho Space Hobo

I'm using tales of fallout mod and fallout geuss weapon mod and tales of fallout is a bundle of fallout themed items and I uninstalled the tale of fallout mod and it worked but is there any chance I could make it work with the mod

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Contact the mod author about this issue so he can change the item id or change it by yourself if you're familiar with modding.

~ Iris ~

5. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

So basically you have too much Fallout mods with the same named item which is nukacola
    If you didn't get it to this moment