Digital My Starbound Characters! :D

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Andre Kent, Jan 16, 2013.

1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

It was 2013, everyone was doin it...
    So I might as well...
    I, Murky, want to make a request...

GunmanRex likes this.
  2. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

Thanks so much! I LOVEEEE THE contrast in colors. @W@ Not to mention DAT HAIR.

Andre Kent likes this.
  3. RedDire

RedDire Cosmic Narwhal

That's flipping awesome! Keep it up, Andre.

4. Phyrex

Phyrex Parsec Taste Tester

wow, this is freakin amazing !

5. Sokina

Sokina Heart of Gold

Definitely like the art style, it's quite fun to look at, and I like the whole biography / character card deal. It's really nice reading about the characters that are drawn. Hopefully you don't burn yourself out with all those requests though. Sure is a lot.~ I don't wanna add anymore to that so I probably will hold off on a request. (That and I can't really think of anything interesting / I need to find which pixel person to use.)

That being said, this community loves artists, so I hope you were given a warm welcome!

Solum, Giant Squid, Ghostar and 4 others like this.
  6. Walross

Walross Pangalactic Porcupine

Okay, project for tomorrow: rig up a sprite and backstory.

7. HerpDerpy

HerpDerpy Guest

*gasp* these are amazing. do you still take request?

8. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Me Gusta :D
    [​IMG]

WhyMustMyNameBeTaken likes this.
  9. HerpDerpy

HerpDerpy Guest

im going to wip up a character. except you will probably lose interest in this by the time you get to mine ._.

10. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Ohhh my pixel art of ghostar is eternalised next to a masterpiece! ;)

11. Vladimir 3.22

Vladimir 3.22 Zero Gravity Genie

Crazyon what have i told you about scaring every body out of there soul.:X

WoxandWarf likes this.
  12. Seiga

Seiga Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey you. Yeah you!

Have you spoken to fetalstar? Because I think it'd be worth you trying to put yourself up to do a guest wallpaper. You know, if you'd be okay with that kind of large thing ;-; From what I've heard if you show willingness you're not likely to be turned down. Apologies if this has been said before, I have not gone through the inner meats of your thread.

Also your art is very very nice! 5 stars. 10/10. 4 stars.

Edit: Also I've just noticed that the way you 'sign' these is balls cool.

13. I'm really glad you like it! :D

Do request whenever you like \o/ I have to clean up that waiting list... As I mentioned somewhere, I'm to give priority to people who actually comment on the thread often, (Too many people actually come, request and leave forever) so the number should go down ALOT sometime~ :speechless: And don't worry xD Fetalstar mentioned the same thing~ I won't burn myself out. When I'm tired or need a break I just keep a character or two ready and post one each week. Starbound is going to be an awesome game, so as long as there's anticipation and expectation for the release, I don't see myself uninterested. But thanks for worrying~

I do \o It doesn't matter the size of the list if you don't mind waiting, the request will be at the current bottom. :x (read the rules though)

I have!~ :D I recognize you from one of the 6 people she follows xD. I didn't mentioned that to her. I think I could arrange something though! :D would be awesome. Don't worry! No one mentioned that before but it's not something I skip to notice. Making a guest wallpaper would be cool~ Just need a little planning, but I'll talk to her eventually.

I'm glad you like it \o/

Haha xD What way ? The background of the characters ? Or the bottom corner ? :B

Ghostar and GunmanRex like this.
  14. Star and Moon

Star and Moon Space Kumquat

Heh, I guess Ghostar has the power to put herself at the top of the request list :).

Congrats on another amazing picture, Kent.

Roxie Stables and Andre Kent like this.
  15. Dude.
    Dudedudedudedudedudedude.

You should- after you're done with your rabbit game, make character sprites of all these guys.
    Then, you should make a Super smash bros-esque game, and have them all fight each other.

Would play it every day.

16. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Your request list is so huge I decided to add one.

SkellRexGun.png
    -Gunman Rex-
    -Weird Detective-
    "A detective of a hidden race.
    Equipped with his trusty trench-coat, *stylish fedora, and laser magnum he solves crimes.
    likes to say "Yeah, see?" and speak like an old fashioned detective from the black and white movies.
    Completely bought Captain Cosmo's "Robin Hood" excuse and joined the Space Pirates.
    Likes to close the blinds in any room and stare at them. Likes those "Femme Fatale" girls

+Good sleuthing skills
    -Likes to fire his laser magnum way too much.
    (Here is the way they look without clothing. and Yes, his head is a skull. All the other bone colored parts are bony too)

( Skellsprite2.png )

17. Star and Moon

Star and Moon Space Kumquat

Doctor Kent vs. Request List, who will win?

18. Haha my game is still long from finished xD But I'll think about it. Don't see how this would work, but yeah~

19. :D free art! , its worth the wait.

Alaizia Darkstar.
    -cant think of a catchy nickname-
    [​IMG]
    Um, Alaizia was originally an A.I created by an old man to be his daughter, after his own daughter died. After about 17 years however, the old man died leaving her alone. after sometime and joining Versa-life she managed to procure a human clone body and the cybernetics to make herself human. Alaizia become an 18 year old human girl, but she wasn't exactly normal. The clone body was however rather curvacious and busty, often making Alaizia a bit embarrassed and caused her to develop a rather shy attitude towards other people.
    Key features: <<--link here. um Im not asking for those clothes or anything, just...thats the closest thing I have to a reference of her.
    extremely well endowed ( rather large breasts if you havent heard about me before :rofl:...its kinda my characters defining feature :rofl:...so I hope you can d it.)
    Cyan eyes and lipstick.
    wears only dresses, mostly rather " showy" ones.

+: is rather smart and good with technology.
    -: really weak and fragile.

Alanzer-DNA and GunmanRex like this.
  20. Kelp

Kelp Big Damn Hero

Damn, I really love these arts. The colours, contrast and the informative character biography cards. Which by the way, adds a lot of personality and individuality to each character. How I'd love a request of my own! Unfortunately I'm a bit rubbish when it comes to requesting and there are already so many, don't burn yourself out!

After looking at all your art, I'm in a bit of an arty mood. Thanks for inspiring me a bit :up:.