My Custom Ship, hope you like it!

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Kara G, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Kara G

Kara G Phantasmal Quasar

Just a picture of my ship, been a project of mine! =-)

[​IMG]

Here's a video of my engine room.

Can't wait for the game to be out of beta!

2. prodamn

prodamn Spaceman Spiff

woo duplicate! you could have just asked a mod to move your thread.. :facepalm:

Serenity likes this.
  3. Kara G

Kara G Phantasmal Quasar

Sorry, I am not a professional forum user!

Serenity likes this.
  4. LordQ

LordQ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wow, very nice ship. Nice work!

Serenity likes this.
  5. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

Looks really nice, Great work. I wish I had an arcade on my ship. D8

6. This is the bees knees

7. prodamn

prodamn Spaceman Spiff

the detailing on the ship is pretty badass, the thrusters, the anchor, all those little objects every room is decorated! +1

linkthegamer likes this.
  8. Ruselld1

Ruselld1 Zero Gravity Genie

Wow very cool Would love to know what mod and what material you used for the ship's hull

9. Harlander

Harlander Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That's seriously swish! Nice work

10. Dyskord

Dyskord Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Looks pretty nice.
    What i wonder about is: How is the performance on such a huge ship, especially since you seem to use tesla-things, for example.

11. icerimp

icerimp Big Damn Hero

That's a pretty k-rad ship. How long did you work on it? You put in a lot of effort, and it shows.

12. Kara G

Kara G Phantasmal Quasar

Edit by Finn Learson: Merged your quintuple posts! Try to post them all in the same post next time!

Yeah the ship kills your fps, I think the game will be much more optimized hopefully on completion. But also on a pretty populated server, using this ship will also crash the server, I imagine due to optimization.

Thank you! It took me a few weeks to touch it up. The decorations I scanned and printed manually, I just cheated with the pixels to print them and the tons of wall.

Thank you, I used the fully customizable ship mod FCS, and most of the ship walk is the ship wall block you can buy with pixels, I just painted it all.

Thanks a lot! I can't wait for the game to be done, hopefully if it is much more optimised I will build a much more larger project.

Thank you very much!

Thanks Prodamn. This ship is a model of one I made in terraria, I just scaled the layout and made a huge ammount of modifications and improvements. Starbound is much easier to buld in, I cannot wait to make much much larger projects on game launch!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
  13. Firerexred4

Firerexred4 Void-Bound Voyager

Damn son! nice ship.

14. prodamn

prodamn Spaceman Spiff

wow.. i don't wanna say anything again.. but yu could have just posted 1 post with all the quotes in it...

Yeah the ship kills your fps, I think the game will be much more optimized hopefully on completion. But also on a pretty populated server, using this ship will also crash the server, I imagine due to optimization.
    Thank you! It took me a few weeks to touch it up. The decorations I scanned and printed manually, I just cheated with the pixels to print them and the tons of wall.
    Thank you, I used the fully customizable ship mod FCS, and most of the ship walk is the ship wall block you can buy with pixels, I just painted it all.
    Thanks a lot! I can't wait for the game to be done, hopefully if it is much more optimised I will build a much more larger project.
    Thank you very much!
    Thanks Prodamn. This ship is a model of one I made in terraria, I just scaled the layout and made a huge ammount of modifications and improvements. Starbound is much easier to buld in, I cannot wait to make much much larger projects on game launch!

15. Stroodle

Stroodle Phantasmal Quasar

Pretty damn byoutiful.

16. SalmonMax

SalmonMax Title Not Found

Needs moar Wave Motion Gun.

Kidding, of course, it's sweet. :)

17. Will Liferider

Will Liferider Ketchup Robot

Wow that's awesome. How long did it take you to make all that?

18. Kara G

Kara G Phantasmal Quasar

Ah well thank you, few hours on the weekend to layout the frame, then a few hours on the weekdays after work putting up walls, windows, painting and laying out the doors and stairs. The decorations I kinda just kept moving stuff and rearranging things for a few days, maybe like two weeks. It's mostly all vanilla items too, pretty legit. Just can't wait for the much more detailed completed game, I want to build something much much bigger, perhaps death star sized lol.

Will Liferider likes this.