Modding Discussion my crew member wont open or interact with horizontal doors

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by amirmiked12, Apr 12, 2017.

1. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

my crew members wont open or interact with horizontal doors
    i tried ship hatch ,wood hatch but they didnt work.
    i have earth finest,shadow wolf npc .... npc spawner.....,job offer installed.

2. IHart

IHart Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Test against the default behavior and then one mod at a time in order to figure out which mod it is. Then you can submit the big report to the correct person.

3. amirmiked12

Can u help me clarify this.?
    Is this problem npc mod related?

4. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

1: uninstall all mods that affect npcs
    2: test
    3a: if broken, remove all mods and follow 3b
    3b: if broken after removing all mods, report as a bug
    3c: if not broken after 3a, reinstall uninstalled mods 1 at a time until its broken. report to respective mod

5. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

If I'm not mistaken, the problem isn't a mod. Unless the Devs fixed this, VANILLA NPCs can't open hatches right.

the "Enemies aren't Stupid" mod fixed this and other AI issues, but is now broken as the mod author doesn't have time to update it.

Shadox2.0 likes this.
  6. amirmiked12

Yeah you are right.. I tested with vanilla but same

7. robproctor83

robproctor83 Void-Bound Voyager

Has anyone found a solution? This is really annoying, my crew will get stuck continually jumping at the hatch but never opening it. Once I open it for them they go through and immediately close it so I have to go reopen it a few moments later lol. I suppose I could just remove them, but maybe I'll try and make them open automatically first somehow...

8. Tymon

Tymon Cosmic Narwhal

The mod itself is permanently scrapped... Is there any way to make a new mod to where they open hatches? I honestly don't get the coding used or I'd try it myself.