1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

My biggest gripe so far(no pause)...

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by MaGicBush, Dec 5, 2013.

1. MaGicBush

MaGicBush Void-Bound Voyager

Well I have put a few hours in and I really like the game, and this is from someone who never played Terraria until a few days ago(bought that on sale). But I already enjoy this game more as I am a sci-fi freak lol. However my biggest gripe has to be the fact you cannot pause the game in any way and it is a fundamental feature in a single-player game really. I have to take breaks a lot for my son, and should not need to exit every single-time and reload on my ship instead of in my house(which is quite a ways from where you teleport down to the planet). It is very repetitive and is getting old fast after only playing a few hours. Does anyone else feel this way? I cannot understand the developers position on wanting to leave out such an option considering every other game allows it and is a standard feature/benefit to single-player over multi-player?

Aer_ likes this.
  2. Disterric

Disterric Space Spelunker

Yeah it is quite annoying, honestly there are a few things like this missing like the option to keybind so I'm sure they are working to get everything sorted.
    Because these features are kind of essential for a lot of players I think/hope they will be added later.