1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

multiplayer ship exploit

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by MRGOOGLES, Dec 5, 2013.

1. MRGOOGLES

MRGOOGLES Phantasmal Quasar

i may get bad flack for this but there is a thing where a person can be in a other persons ship and that ship's owner disconnects the person can take everything and it will still be in said person's ship. I figure some people may have figured out but have yet to see it posted so sorry guys if you been using it :p PS i just ran into a problem with stairs, building 2 over the end of the top of them i would fall off rather then run up them and onto the platform

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
    thusky likes this.
  2. Namiwakiru

Namiwakiru Black Hole Surfer

Don't be sorry, that's a fairly big progression breaking exploit.

And everyone knows their character will be wiped eventually so these sorts of things don't break the game (But you can bet a few "MY CHARACTER WAS WIPED,FIX NOW" threads will appear :giggle:)

3. MRGOOGLES

MRGOOGLES Phantasmal Quasar

hahah yeah i know its not a big deal i just figured bring it to their attention let the people freely get all the gear quick for now it doesnt even matter ;)

4. thusky

thusky Void-Bound Voyager

Yup, did use this glitch when my buddy's cha' got wipped because of a crash in-game, this thread must go up, this is a pretty big thing. It reminds me of items duplication in diablo 1-2 back in the days ;)

MRGOOGLES likes this.