Announcement Multi Language Open Beta Available

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Katzeus, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Altieres Lima

Altieres Lima Poptop Tamer

Excuse my English.

These files have been modified based on errors found by users in this forum and will facilitate the correction by the Portuguese language translators.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!aJgFnAKZ!Y0LGwZvdy2Ny3kP4Np3-lQNOZvDxpNHnrxiH3WKdAXA

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    • mafi_93

mafi_93 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Bug Report
      Language:
      All
      Operating System: Windows 10
      Build Version: v1.2.12

We have the same problem as this user of the CA web:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

• tccoxon

tccoxon Procedurally Generated Programmer

Hmm, I can't reproduce this. Does it happen every time you give a tool to Clint, or only sometimes? Does it definitely appear _immediately_ after you give the item... Or does it appear when you sleep overnight or quit and load the game up again?

• Koihime Nakamura

Koihime Nakamura Ketchup Robot

Language: All
          Build Version: v1.2.13

Notes: If you put nothing in the shipping boxs, you don't even get the [28 Fall] becoming [1 Winter] screen

I was testing a bug that's been persistent since 1.0 - occasionally, on night over, a crop simply doesn't process. Here's an example screenshot-winter1.png

(I did a Winter example to make it easier to demonstrate)

ETA: This save is one without mods, as my beta install was fresh-reinstalled today.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
          • MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

@mafi_93
            I saw, a couple users on Steam had that issue as well. And, confirmed it happened to me as well, but before I could report it I noticed that the latest build fixed it; v1.2.13
            Try updating, and then upgrading a tool again.

• masterpecos

masterpecos Big Damn Hero

german 1.2.6

With the coffee bean is that it can be planted in the summer. However, they can already be planted in spring (spring + summer)

• sacredbishop

sacredbishop Subatomic Cosmonaut

Spanish - win 10 - last build

Hayle says on sunday (summer) -
                summer_Sun6: "#$1 HaleySister#Anoche hablé durante un rato con mi hermana. La verdad es que me gustó.#$e#¿Sabes? En realidad Emily no es tan rara. Supongo que tenemos más en común de lo que pensaba.#$e#Pero no se lo digas." #!String

but when i spoke to her she only said : Pero no se lo digas - it has happened to me 2 times already.

• Hans Günther

Hans Günther Tentacle Wrangler

Bug Report
                  Language: Any
                  Build Version: Any

What happened? Did the game crash, freeze / lock up, or just do something wrong (e.g. use the wrong character's dialogue)? What did you expect to happen here?

Mayonnaise machine and cheese press doesn't produce the product in game time.

What were you doing in the game at the time?

I put some egg or milk in the machines to produce mayonese or cheese and after that I go to an event. When the event ended, I come come and the day is over (8-10 hours later), the machines doesn't finished. It seems, that event block the production time. Maybe other machines are also affected. On the next day it's finished

• aLaGuerre

aLaGuerre Tentacle Wrangler

Translation Feedback
                    Language:
                    Russian
                    Build Version: 1.2.13

Incorrect season in wheat seeds description. "весной или осенью" (spring or fall) instead of "летом или осенью"(summer or fall).

• sacredbishop

sacredbishop Subatomic Cosmonaut

Translation Feedback
                      Language: Spanish
                      Operating System:
                      Windows 10
                      Build Version: last build 1.2.13

Which part of the translation do you think is wrong, and why?

The Town's name, "Ciudad Pelícano" to "Pueblo Pelícano"
                      "Ciudad Pelícano" is like Pelican city, and that's not a city, "Pueblo Pelícano" is Pelican town.
                      Even when you speak with the villagers they say they live in a "pueblo"(town) not a "ciudad"(city)

Haley
                      Mon: "Este pueblo es tan pequeño... Es un rollo.$u#$e#Tengo que conducir unos 30 km para encontrar ropa decente.$s#$e#Por eso suelo pedirla por Internet.#$e#¿Qué?" #!String
                      Wed: "Lo único que me gusta de este pueblo es la playa.$u" #!String
                      Wed8: "Solo hay dos cosas que me gustan en este pueblo.#$b#Una de ellas es la playa.#$e#¡La otra es un secreto! *Ji, ji*$h" #!String
                      Mon6: "Solía quejarme de que este pueblo es pequeño, pero ahora ya me gusta.#$e#Si fuera mucho más grande no tendríamos este sentimiento de comunidad." #!String
                      Abigail
                      fall_Wed: "No puedo esperar a ver las calabazas de este año.$h#$e#La víspera de los espíritus se celebra al final de la temporada. Es bastante sencilla comparada con la de Ciudad Zuzu, pero para un pueblo pequeño como el nuestro es muy divertida." #!String
                      Alex
                      Tue: "La playa es genial para dar una vuelta y tomar unos rayitos de sol.#e#Tienes que pasar más tiempo al sol, o acabarás como la leche.#$e#*Sigh...* Ojalá hubiera más chicas en este pueblo, ¿me sigues?$s^Ey, ¿te apetece ir a la playa conmigo algún día? ¿Tienes bikini?" #!String
                      event_box3: "...Gracias, @.#$b#Eres... Eres distinto a los demás tíos. Más sensible.$l^Eres la persona con la que mejor me llevo en este pueblo...#$b#Me alegro.^¿Tanta vergüenza da decirlo?$l" #!String
                      winter_Sat: "Hay peña muy rara viviendo en este pueblo.#$e#Como el tal Sebastian ese... ¿Por qué va siempre de negro?#$e#No lo pillo." #!String
                      Clint
                      Introduction: "Eh... Hola. Soy Clint. El herrero del pueblo.#$e#Si alguna vez necesitas mejorar tus herramientas, cuenta conmigo." #!String
                      Sat: "A veces me pregunto cómo he acabado en este pueblo.$u" #!String

How do you think it should be fixed, and why?

Change "Ciudad Pelícano" to "Pueblo Pelícano"

mafi_93 likes this.
                      • SomeKindaStoner

SomeKindaStoner Intergalactic Tourist

I have noticed that certain seeds, made in the seed maker are not planting. I am not understanding why, and it is a real pain in the ass. Especially when I use a Gold Star Starfruit in the seed maker to make 3 starfruit seeds, then go to use them, and it makes a different noise, instead of the planting noise. It "uses" my seeds, but there is no seed planted. :( I am using the Beta version of Stardew and wanted to report my problem, just didn't know where to report it. Thank you. Hope this gets to the right area, and someone can look into it.

• ChemMixer

ChemMixer Subatomic Cosmonaut

Language: All
                          Operating System:
                          Windows 10
                          Build Version: v1.2.13

Can confirm on Holly, Pufferfish, Red Mushroom, Sap, Sea Cucumber, Scorpion Carp. Still not fixed.

• proveisso

proveisso Void-Bound Voyager

ok, so one I remember by heart is using the mine carts. I have to move an invisible mouse pointer to - using the mine cart at the bus stop - choose between going to the mines or city. But the same happens when using the mine carts in the Mine or Town. That kind of dialog - the same one that's presented when you wanna eat something - makes the mouse pointer vanish.

I didn't think I'd be able to catch a screenshot of it, but Steam could capture the mouse pointer normally here - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=876472622
                            And then, when I activate the dish to eat it, the mouse pointer just vanishes! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=876472638
                            Even though the option is selected, no pointer shows up - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=876473229

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
                              tccoxon likes this.
                            • RashleyToff

RashleyToff Void-Bound Voyager

Translation Feedback
                              Language:
                              Russian
                              Good afternoon. Event Alex about his mother. In the end, after the laughter of the hero, Alex says: "hi!" Perhaps it would be more logical: "Хэй!" I do not remember that in the original, but the "Hello/Привет" seems absurd in this context.
                              [​IMG]

extra comma

[​IMG]

Small letters "ф" and "э" too distinguished by the size, they look more than others.
                              The font is beautiful, but honestly, this letter "ф" with big circles and little stick from the bottom is annoying. My opinion.
                              [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
                              • Hans Günther

Hans Günther Tentacle Wrangler

Translation Feedback
                                Language: German
                                Operating System:
                                Windows 10

Which part of the translation do you think is wrong, and why?

6 heart event in Georges house, first sentence. He says "Annnggghh... Ich komme einfach nicht ran!" That is no word or spell in German.

How do you think it should be fixed, and why?

Use "Arrrggghh...." or "Verdammt...." Because if he is annoyed, he would say it in German.

• mafi_93

mafi_93 Subatomic Cosmonaut

The problem remains in the latest version. The forum partner has tried with axe and pickaxe to iron and hoe to copper.
                                  The game is continued, without closing it.
                                  The save: https://mega.nz/#!gtlVlBxZ!Curj8ANYk7l-pLg9sftLj5iIIgUYEt0iQP7XLPCbx7w

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
                                  • 银色意志

银色意志 Space Hobo

Bug Report
                                    Language: Any

What happened? Did the game crash, freeze / lock up, or just do something wrong (e.g. use the wrong character's dialogue)? What did you expect to happen here?

Game crash after using rain totem and sleep.

What were you doing in the game at the time?

I used a rain totem and go to sleep and game crashed. If I didn't use the totem, it's fine.

• Jackige

Jackige Aquatic Astronaut

Game would crash when you are loading your new created savedata in Beta version after you select the fullscreen mode and go to sleep for saving the setting and leave the game to main menu. There is a BIGGGGGEST problem in fullscreen, windowed boundless and windowed modes.

• tccoxon

tccoxon Procedurally Generated Programmer

Just trying to understand what you think the bug is - I have a couple of questions:

1. Are you using a gamepad trigger the dialog?
                                        2. If not, do you still have a gamepad connected to your computer, even though you're not using it?

I notice that if my gamepad is disconnected and I use the mouse or keyboard to trigger a dialogue then the cursor shows up fine. If a gamepad is in use, then the cursor is not needed since you can use an analog stick or dpad to switch between options (which are highlighted by the red outline). BUT, if I have a gamepad connected while I'm not using it, and use either the keyboard or mouse to trigger a dialogue, then the mouse cursor still does not show. I think that is the bug you're describing.

proveisso likes this.
                                        • Jay_lee

Jay_lee Seal Broken

Crash Report
                                          Language: Chinese
                                          Operating System:
                                          windows8.1
                                          Build Version: latest

After my wife delivery the baby, the game will crash when i load the game.

I can trigger the bug or crash again by repeating what I did the first time.

Thank you for giving this fantastic game to us!

Show the error logs here

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.