More Special Events and dialogues

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Chris776, May 17, 2017.

1. Chris776

Chris776 Subatomic Cosmonaut

So, having to marry a character with a single status in the game is kinda bland atleast to the point to where you just befriend them by giving gifts, rather having to be able to talk to them more privately in a way you could know each other in a manner where it requires attention and a little bit of privacy from other npc's eyes?

like being on a date, asking her on a date by giving her a certain item that would trigger the event, like when a bouquet is given to her that would trigger the cutscene on the location you given it to her, after that he/she would want you to meet up with them on a certain location such as for leah, maybe in the forest, abigail maybe tries to invite you to go to the mines to go explorin! or go take pictures with haley near the riverbank south from your farm and much more!

The game is missing some few events and cutscenes whenever marrying or trying to have a good relationship with someone such as i have mentioned, but some people like on this link http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/npc-dialogues-and-timed-events.133096/ has already mentioned about the idea, but i am mostly covering stuff related on dating and other related stuff on your character and not entirely similar to his idea, please do visit the link for more details.

Marco93 likes this.
    • Jason2012

Jason2012 Space Hobo

I agree with the lack of actual dialogue when it comes to "wooing" people, one meager chat just doesn't fulfill the social aspect of dating. Though I can see why chats are so short, for if you put to much context in per chat you will end up running out of dialogue before getting anywhere.
      However i digress, it would be nice to see some more options when it comes to the dating or wooing side of things. A date cutscene as Chris has mentioned would add a unique aspect to dating, something I'm sure people would enjoy, also on point to the dating idea, it would be nice if they shared perhaps their favorites and dislikes to those who don't use a wiki to figure things out. I've only found a few items that people actually love without the help of a guide, just by talking to other characters.
      Thanks Jason