1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Monster Girl Universe 0.3.0 [Glad Giraffe]

A race mod for various monster girls. Be wary of NSFW content.

1. CrepeMuse

CrepeMuse Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Alright, so I got a rough idea of what they are going to look like. Jeez, working with .species files is a pain:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Will probably be a classic Succubus appearance with a parasitic twist. Gonna try and go for more of a Metroid-esque look. Because Metroids suck too, right~?
    I know there's not much to look at right now, but progress is progress. Tier 0-3 ship design is almost finished, will look like a BCS-Nth Nozari from the R-type videogame series. They prefer organic technology over mechanical technology.

Saint Apollyon likes this.
  2. Antyrus

Antyrus Pangalactic Porcupine

I'd recommend that if you're gonna start your own mod, you probably oughta start your own discussion page, or even better, if your race is playable, upload it and have the discussion on that page(maybe post a link to your new page?). You'll likely get more support and/or help, should you need it.

3. tendrille

tendrille Subatomic Cosmonaut

yo this mod is long since dead, do whatever you want with it

4. XelSlime

XelSlime Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh wow. Nice to at least see you're still healthy, tendrille. Thanks for the response, and I hope life's treatin' ya well.

5. tendrille

tendrille Subatomic Cosmonaut

doin fine really. i would try to come back to this but i have other things that i'd rather work on, plus i haven't really been interested in starbound for a long time.
    but yeah any files or resources are fair game, revive it or rip for other stuff or whatever you like

6. Hekete

Hekete Subatomic Cosmonaut

still CTDs can you at least or know someone that can fix that

7. Rocket6488

Rocket6488 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

is anyone working on this mod on github or something? I'd be more than happy to try and learn how to mod and expand this mod/make my own.

love the sprites you've got there @CrepeMuse you'd make a really good spriter.

8. Terra_Crafter11

Terra_Crafter11 Big Damn Hero

the mod dont work,please help me :(

9. djdragontwist

djdragontwist Intergalactic Tourist

sadly this mod crashes the game on startup

10. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

The mod hasn't had an update in ages and the creator left the forums. Unless you're using an old version of Starbound, the mod won't work.

themushroomlord likes this.
  11. Rocket6488

Rocket6488 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Like @Omicron445 said, it's not likely to work in 1.2.2, ask for a update or inclusion from a trustworthy, high end modder group

12. djdragontwist

djdragontwist Intergalactic Tourist

oh