Modding Help - Need a UX Designer?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by madcookiequeen, Jul 23, 2017.

1. madcookiequeen

madcookiequeen Void-Bound Voyager

Hi!

I'm offering my services to anyone who is building a new mod or interface and wants little help in working with people. (Die hard SV player, over 1K hours)

About me

Professionally I'm a User Experience Designer, which the best way to describe it; is that I help make websites or applications easier and more enjoyable for people to use. What this does; is that I help mitigate questions about "how does this work?", "how do I install this?" or the big one "I don't understand it!" My life is built around the concept of people finding things really easy, enjoyable and simplified enough to use use without taxing their cognitive processes (ie not making people think).

What I'm offering

Is your documentation generating too many questions? Are you spending more time answering "basic" questions than dreaming of new mods? Do your interfaces generate too many problems; than you anticipated?

Then I'm your person!

I will help you twink your interfaces and help write your documentation. I will also help compile research answers and game play issues that your mod may solve. I also do provide some graphic assistance.

Note!

I do work a full time job, including lots of travel. I will do the VERY best I can to work with you but please understand that I am NOT available at all hours.

If you feel a need to have someone like me assist you in your mod presentation, please contact me. If you are not certain or are curious about my qualifications, please PM me for a LinkedIn profile.

Game on!

Coolwyngs and HopeWasHere like this.