1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Mod life...

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by kittentamer, Jan 3, 2017.

1. kittentamer

kittentamer Existential Complex

It is funny, maybe because I've beaten the storyline a couple of times now, but when I go to play now I get the urge to mod. The current itch is perhaps to make a custom ship...I have made characters of each race to compare how their tier 8 ships compare and I'm not 100% satisfied with any of them. I installed BYOS, but you are stuck with whatever blocks you can find to use...I might have to figure out how to shipmod. D:

*random thoughts I decided to share*

AmazonValkyrie likes this.
  2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

I thought the BYOS mod had ship parts you could make. Or was that another similar mod?

3. kittentamer

kittentamer Existential Complex

Probably a similar mod? BYOS has a ship locker full of the various racial stations, though, which is awesome. I got my black cat back! ♥

4. Littleman9Mew2

Littleman9Mew2 Zero Gravity Genie

The was a mod that was made for an outdated form of Starbound.

I love this mod because it's compatible with multiplayer and I can make my friends jealous with a custom ship.

5. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

6. lazarus78

7. Noir Korrane

Noir Korrane Pangalactic Porcupine

8. lazarus78

9. Noir Korrane

Noir Korrane Pangalactic Porcupine

I've tried a few ship building mods and its my favourite so far, though theres the odd bug in it.