[MOB] Space Whale

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Dragonith, Jun 10, 2012.

1. shadowcrazy

shadowcrazy Phantasmal Quasar

if they have space travel for you while you travel to other planets this could be a cool mob/boss to fight while you try to travel to another planet....and if not maybe a loading screen "random encounter" RPG element or something idk but I'd love to see it

2. Sky's the limit. Anything's possible, even with gigantic proportions. ;)
    Definitely interesting indeed. Although, might get in trouble with the feds for attempting to defeat it. xD

3. shadowcrazy

shadowcrazy Phantasmal Quasar

oh yea? what are these feds of which you speak of? some form of space PETA sent on their eco friendly ships with their celestial powered weaponry used to stop you from killing these "gentle giants" when behind the scenes they're really farming/stealing ectoplasm for their own diabolical plan to save all animal/monster life while eradicating any beings that threaten their ecosystem?

if not then okay guess the feds might give me trouble :p

4. Manilian

Manilian Big Damn Hero

If a player SOMEHOW kills this whale, the loot will probably be awesome, maybe some whale skin that can be used to make various clothes. Killing this whale might require a large party of 10 players. It can be a fun battle between you and the whale and a bunch of hippies/PETA. I hope I see your idea in the game! :D

5. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

It's a space whale. 'nuff said.
    No really, it's awesome. I like the idea of a supernova upon death like someone said.

6. Mills

Mills Phantasmal Quasar

I know if I saw a space whale I would FREAK OUT!

7. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

The first thing I thought when I saw this was:
    [​IMG]

8. broken/secured image:lod:

9. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

[​IMG]

10. Dynafols

Dynafols Black Hole Surfer

Whales.... yup.

wallespider56 and Dragonith like this.
  11. Hap818

Hap818 Pangalactic Porcupine

these are amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing

12. DarkDXZ

DarkDXZ Phantasmal Quasar

NOW I know where I heard that name!
    Are you THE Dragonith from Terraria?

(given your avatar, style and perfection...)

13. Don't forget your space helmet. ;)
    That would be me, yes. xD

14. epicness.

15. Gase.lanna

Gase.lanna Master Chief

i have a couple of ideas for it i'm hoping you could incorporate them with it

16. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

These look awesome, it would be great for them to be added :D

17. fabledClockwork

fabledClockwork Subatomic Cosmonaut

How is this so impossibly awesome? How are you so impossibly awesome? One day your awesomeness alone will form into a huge awesomeness singularity and absorb the universe. Oh! What if there could be a slim chance of finding a civilisation built on one of these? Whaleback cities are the best kind of cities.

18. *pulls out defibrillators*
    CLEAR!
    [​IMG]
    Codex: Space Whales I

"These colossal megafauna are quite the sight to behold. While their marine-like biology suggests a strict underwater life, Space Whales are found to be more at home in the starry skies above as they mature. They produce their own natural light to illuminate the darkness of both space and the deep seas with an ominous glow."

"Note: The Galactic Safety Bureau is not to be held responsible if you're stupid enough to fight a Space Whale. Getting crushed by a mountain of alien blubber is not covered under your insurance."

19. HI-MAX²

HI-MAX² Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Where I saw similar charts...? Ah! Yes, Monster Hunter!

Seriously, giant monsters only make me think about weakness hit zones and breakable parts. Otherwise face such a monstrosity and defeat him only with brute force sounds like a waste of badass level.

20. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

I can imagine them as a potential ship battle enemy. Maybe space narwals.

Hawk Novablast likes this.